Azee 1000 Mg
What Is Azee 1000 Mg?
Azee 1000mg Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that helps in the treatment of bacterial infections, like throat infections, ear, nasal sinuses, respiratory infections, gum disease, skin and soft tissue in your body. Azithromycin is the generic name of Azee with a strength of 1000mg.
Cipla Limited manufactures Azee(Azithromycin) 1000mg. It helps in the treatment of certain medical complications related to respiratory tracks, urinary tract, and sexually transmitted disease like Syphilis. It cures bacteria, which helps to improve your symptoms and cure the infection.
Azee 1000 also treats many sexually transmitted diseases and some skin conditions. Consume the medicine either 1 hour before the meal or 2 hours after your meal. You need to consume the drug regularly at evenly spaced intervals according to the prescription of the doctor.
Azee 1000mg dose depends on the treatment. Remember always to complete the full course of this antibiotic as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip or leave the treatment in between if you want to feel better. In case you stop consuming the drug in between some bacteria may survive, and the infection may recur.
Common side effects have been noticed with the use of this medicine, such as vomiting, nausea, and diarrhoea. Usually, these side effects are temporary and subside with the completion of treatment. Inform the doctor in case you find these side effects last for long or even after the end of the treatment.
Share your medical history with the doctor, especially in case you have an allergy to any antibiotic before taking this medicine. Pregnant or breastfeeding women need to consult the doctor before consuming it. It may result in blurry vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Avoid driving if you experience these symptoms.
What Is Azee 1000 Mg Used For?
Bacterial Infection: Azee 1000mg Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that helps in the treatment of bacterial infections(bacterial endocarditis), such as infections of the throat, ear, nasal sinuses, respiratory infections, gum disease, skin and soft tissue in your body.
Bacteria are both harmful and useful to humans. Only a few bacteria cause harm. Many of them are beneficial, such as those that are involved in immunity, digestion, and the production of antibiotics and food products.
Syphilis: A type of bacterial infection that usually spreads through sexual contact that starts as a painless sore usually around your genital area, rectum or mouth. It can be easily treated with the help of antibodies, such as Azee 1000. It makes the immune system strong enough to fight against the infection.
Rheumatic fever: It is a disease that occurs due to inadequate treatment of strep throat or scarlet fever. It causes fever and painful, tender joints. Azee 1000 gives strength to your body to deal with foreign matters and cure such fevers.
Consume the medicine either 1 hour before or 2 hours after the meal. It would be best if you consumed it regularly at evenly spaced intervals as per the schedule prescribed by your doctor.
About The Manufacturers Of Azee 1000 Mg
Cipla Limited has manufactured Tadacip 20 since 1935. It is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company. It has a headquarter in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat medical complications, such as respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression.
The company has been continually working towards ensuring access to high quality and affordable medicines to help needy patients. It is the reason for the trust of health care professionals and patients across the world for the last 8 decades.
Cipla has been building brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. The only guiding purpose for the company is caring for life. Because of it, the company has now extended our presence to 80+ countries manufacturing more than 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories.
In order to provide affordable healthcare products globally, the company is deepening its presence in the key markets of different countries, such as India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
Cipla follows a code of conduct that confirms the commitment of being an equal opportunity employer with no discrimination or harassment along with a drug-free workplace.
Strengths Of Azee 1000 Mg
The term ‘Azee 1000mg’ means, a medicine with a brand name Azee has 1000mg of Azithromycin in its one tablet. The amount of generic salt present in one tablet of the medicine is called its strength. The medicine is available in various strengths so that it can be used as per the severity.
Azee is available in various strengths, such as:-
- 100 mg
- 200 mg
- 250 mg
- 500 mg
- 1000 mg
Possible Side-Effects Of Azee 1000 Mg
Along with its beneficial effects, Azee(Azithromycin) may also result in some severe side effects. In fact, not all of these side effects may occur, but few may need medical attention.
Immediately tell your doctor in case you face any of the following side effects occur while taking it.
- loose stools
- Itching, or reddening of the skin
- cracked, dry, or scaly skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- bloody or cloudy urine
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- body aches or pain
- burning while urinating
- chest pain
- cough increased
- cough producing mucus
- dark urine
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult or painful urination
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- Irregular racing of heartbeat or pulse
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- irregular or slow heart rate
- itching or rash
- muscle aches and pains
- nausea or vomiting
- noisy breathing
- passing of gas
- red skin lesions along with a purple center
- redness or swelling in the ear
- runny nose
- red, irritated eyes
- sores throat
- Ulcers or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- Pain in stomach, continuing
- stomach pain, fullness, or discomfort
- stuffy nose
- swelling of the face, ankles, hands, feet, or lower legs
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- tightness in the chest
- trouble with sleeping
- trouble with swallowing
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- voice changes
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes or skin
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred vision
- change in hearing
- clay-colored stools
- continuously ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- decreased urine output
- greatly decreased in the frequency of urinating or amount of urine
- increased thirst
- loss of hearing
- lower back or side pain
- muscle twitching
- stomach pain
- Pain in side or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- Skin may turn pale
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, or tongue
- Rapid increase in weight
- Unusual weight loss
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Azee 1000 Mg?
Here is a total of 314 medications that show interactions with Azee 1000 Mg, but the most common ones are as follows:-
- Advair Diskus (fluticasone / salmeterol)
- Advil (ibuprofen)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Augmentin (amoxicillin / clavulanate)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- ProAir HFA (albuterol)
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Symbicort (budesonide / formoterol)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Ventolin HFA (albuterol)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Azee 1000 Mg?
Some of the diseases show interaction with Azee(Azithromycin)1000mg are:-
- QT prolongation
- Liver disease
- Myasthenia gravis
How To Consume Azee 1000 Mg?
Consume the drug in the dose and duration according to the doctor’s instructions. Swallow it as a whole but do not chew, crush or break it.
It is not necessary to consume Azee 1000mg Tablet with an empty stomach, but it is always good to take it in the regular interval of time.
Precautions while consuming Azee 1000 Mg
- It would be best if you did not consume Azee 1000mg in case you are allergic to Azithromycin or other tetracycline antibiotics. It also includes drugs, such as demeclocycline, minocycline, tetracycline, or tigecycline.
- To make sure Azee(Azithromycin) is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have a history of:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- asthma or sulfite allergy;
- increase in pressure inside your skull; or
- Stop consuming the medicine in case you take isotretinoin, seizure medicine, or a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin).
- In case you are consuming Azee(Azithromycin) for the treatment of chlamydia, the doctor may ask you to test for gonorrhoea, another sexually transmitted disease.
- Consuming this drug during pregnancy may affect tooth and bone development in the unborn baby. Taking Azee(Azithromycin) during the last half of pregnancy can result in permanent tooth discolouration. Inform the doctor in case you become pregnant or you might be expecting a baby while using the medicine.
- Azee(Azithromycin) 1000mg can decrease the effectiveness of the birth control pills. Consult with your doctor about using non-hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm with spermicide) in order to prevent pregnancy.
- Azee(Azithromycin) 1000mg can pass into breast milk and can affect the development of the bone and tooth in a nursing infant. The extent of absorption is unknown. Therefore, do not breastfeed while you are consuming the medicine.
- This medicine is not for the use of children. Azee(Azithromycin) may result in permanent yellowing or greying of the teeth in children younger than eight years old.
- Children suffering from medical conditions, such as anthrax or Rocky Mountain spotted fever should not consume the medicine.
What To Do In Case Of An Overdose Of The Medicine?
If a person is experiencing severe symptoms of overdose, such as passing out, numbness, tingling, loss of coordination or trouble breathing while using Azee(Azithromycin) 1000mg, call 911. The citizens of the United States can call their local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage Of Azee(Azithromycin) 1000mg
Store the drugs at room temperature, i.e. below 30℃, and away from the light and moisture. Keep the medicine away from the children and do not forget to dispose of the drug properly.