- Posted: December 23, 2020Read more »
Autism spectrum disorder is a complication associated with brain development that impacts how a person perceives and socializes with others, causing social interaction and communication problems. People with autism may also experience limited and repetitive patterns of behavior. The term "spectrum" in the autism spectrum means a wide range of symptoms and severity.
- Posted: December 12, 2020Read more »
If you are used to exercising at the gym, it can be difficult to get into the swing of workout at home. Your gym is likely packed with all the fitness equipment you need: barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, weight machines, resistance bands, and cardio machines, just to name a few. Your home work out, on the other hand, probably pales in comparison. Maybe you have a resistance band or mini-band, and if you dig hard enough through the boxes in your garage, maybe you can find an old kettlebell.
- Read more »
Chronic Depression can make your life a living hell every day. Depression, as described clinically, is a mental health disorder that affects a person day to day life. It can be termed along with sadness, anger, or even loss of a closed one. But depression is so much more than just sadness. Not only your physical health but your emotional and mental health gets affected as well. Different people might have different forms of depression. But learning some of the first warning signs of depression might help you to notice if a person is depressed and help them at an earlier stage only.
- Posted: December 04, 2020Categories: CoronavirusRead more »
On average, almost 5-20% of the United States population gets the flu. This means it is similar to the symptoms of COVID-19 affecting, increasing the risk of getting infected by the coronavirus. This occurs every year, especially during the winters but was not that observable. Now, because of the highly spread coronavirus, we humans now also have to be alert because, during these winters, we not only have to resist COVID-19 but also the flu. Anything that puts you at the risk of COVID-19 needs to be controlled.
- Bad habits impact the quality of your life and prevent you from achieving your goals. They jeopardize your physical as well as mental health and take away your immense time and effort. Everyone knows which of their habits are bad, but still, keep doing them often. Why so? Isn’t there anything that you can do to get rid of them? This blog is written with the objective of making people aware of the cause of their bad habits and ways to quit them.Read more »
- Posted: November 06, 2020Read more »
“Vision” is probably the most significant sense, but most of us are not taking good care of our valuable peepers. Millions of people worldwide suffer from vision problems. The problems include mild conditions such as red eyes or more severe conditions like glaucoma. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to keep your eyes and vision in tip-top condition always. Read on and gain complete insight on the same.
- Posted: November 02, 2020Read more »
Cervical spondylosis is a medical condition that causes impairment of the discs, ligament, and vertebrae in the neck or cervical spine. The cervical spine alludes to the seven small vertebrae that constitute the neck. They begin at the core of the skull. In cervical spondylosis, the sides of the vertebrae usually produce bone spurs known as osteophytes. Over a period, the discs get slimmer, and their capacity to absorb shock goes away, elevating the risk of symptoms.
- Although many people are aware of HIV and AIDS, there are still many misconceptions about them. The false assumptions can not only make you more prone for the infection, but can also increase the risk of transmission. In this post, you’ll come across some of the frequently asked questions about HIV and AIDS. Read the complete article and grow your comprehension on the same.Read more »
- Read more »
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a type of contagious respiratory disease that can be fatal. It occurs by a type of coronavirus known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus(SARS-Cov). SARS-Cov is an airborne respiratory virus that can spread through small saliva droplets, just like cold and influenza. This is the first severe and readily transmissible disease that emerged in the 21st century, capable enough to spread along the routes of international air travel.
- Posted: October 21, 2020Categories: DietRead more »
At first, intermittent fasting and the keto diet do not seem to have much in common. One major difference is that intermittent fasting emphasizes “when you eat,” while the keto diet emphasizes “what you eat.” Intermittent fasting restricts you from eating for up to 16 hours a day but allows you to eat whatever you wish for the other eight hours. On the other hand, the keto diet incorporates eating mostly healthy fats, with fewer carbs and protein.