Cenforce 200 Mg
About Cenforce 200mg
Cenforce 200 is a drug that is used to treat male sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and impotence. Cenforce is sold in different variants which are 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200mg. Cenforce works by increasing blood flow in the penile region of men which enables erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
A lot of couples all over the world are suffering from a distressing sexual life because of man’s disability to get and maintain a firm erection during sexual intercourse. Not only this, but the disorder can also raise a plethora of psychological problems in men like stress, depression and anxiety. It can also be the other way round. Depression, stress or any psychological disorder can also lead to erectile dysfunction. Therefore, the treatment of this disorder is really important. However, not all men are comfortable talking about it because of the stigma. And this also mean lack of information about the subject.
A lot of people think that ED can’t be treated. The truth is, it can be treated. Though not permanently but temporarily.
One thing that should be remembered is that such drugs don’t provide protection or cure against sexually transmitted diseases like Syphilis, Hepatitis B, HIV, etc. In order to protect yourself from STIs and STDs, it is necessary to always use condoms while having sex.
What is Cenforce 200mg used for?
Cenforce 200mg is used to cure sexual disorders in men like erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder in men where building or maintaining (or both) penile erection solid enough for men becomes impossible during sexual intercourse. The mechanism of the neural system leads to erection in men. Penile erection is attained when the soft muscles in the penis called corpora cavernosa are relaxed, allowing the flow of blood in the region. Hormonal balance and levels of testosterone also affect erection in men.
Erectile dysfunction can develop due to any of the following reasons:
- A problem in the neural system
- Low level of blood supply to the penile region of men
- Hormonal disbalance or low level of testosterone
- Psychological unrest, etc.
The drug treats erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the functioning of phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes on the lining of the blood vessels that supply blood to different tissues.
Apart from treating erectile dysfunction and impotence in men, PDE type 5 inhibitor drugs are also clinically tested to provide cardiovascular benefits.
About the Manufacturers of the medicine
Cenforce is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. Established in the year 2006, it is headquartered in the Gujarat state of India and is a highly trusted and experienced name for the supply of affordable and high-quality drugs, worldwide.
The company specializes in producing a wide range of pharmaceuticals including PDE type 5 inhibitors, antibiotics, allopathic medicines, antiseptics, antibacterials, cardiovascular drugs, etc. Ingredients used in the production of these products are verified to be of supreme quality and are formulated under strict industry-laid norms.
Centurion Laboratories is specialized in teh production of generic durgs. Generic drugs are the medicines that are cheaper than the brand medicine but are exactly same in their affect on the disease. They differ from the brand counterpart in terms of inactive composition of ingredients. However, the active ingredients are exactly the same. Therefore, they are relatively much cheaper.
Side-effects of Cenforce 200 mg
Cenforce (used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction) does not leave any negative impact on the person consuming it. However, in rare cases there can be side-effects of Cenforce like:
- Redness on face
- Upset stomach
- Congestion in nose, runny nose or bleeding in the nose
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Blurred vision, etc.
It is always advised to consult your doctor and tell them about your medical history before taking Cenforce to treat your erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Medicines that interact with Cenforce 200 mg
There are certain medicines that interact with the drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. These are-
- Aspir 81
- Aspirin Low Strength
- Fish Oil
- Metoprolol Tartrate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C
What are the diseases that interact with Cenforce?
Several medicines can interact with Cenforce 200 mg like:
- Cardiovascular diseases- A group of heart and vascular diseases that results due to blood clots and fat deposition in the arteries. Factors that lead to this condition can be obesity, hypertension, etc. If a person is suffering from cardiovascular disease, ir is strictly advised to avoid the consumption of Cenforce.
- Liver diseases: There are numerous types of liver diseases that humans can suffer from. Some of them are Liver infection, Hepatitis A, hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, liver cirrhosis, hemochromatosis, Wilson disease and lung cancer. The patient of any of these should not take Cenforce 200 mg.
- Hearing impairment: If a person has a history of complete or partial loss of hearing or is still suffering from it, consumption of this drug should be strictly avoided. Minor problem in hearing is one of the side effects of this drug and for people in whom the condition pre-exists, the condition can worsen the case.
- Renal infections- Renal infection is the condition of inflammed kidneys due to bacterial infection in the organ. It happens because of Urinary Tract Infection where the infection effects the urethra or bladder, and the kidneys. However, it can be treated with antibiotics, it is still advised to not consumed PDE type 5 inhibitor drugs if you suffer from the renal infection.
- Pulmonary disorder-
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Disorders related to seizures, etc.
Strengths of Cenforce 200 mg
Following are the strengths of Cenforce 200 mg:
- It is highly recommended and clinically proven to treat erectile dysfunction temporarily.
- You don’t necessarily have to got to a physical store to buy the medicine. You can purchase it online through online drug pharmacies
- The medicine doesn’t brun a hole in the pocket. Since it is a generic drug, it is very cheap and affordable.
Guidelines for the consumption of Cenforce 200 mg
Your pack of Cenforce comes with an enclosed manual guide which should be read arrantly before consuming the medicine. One should always consume PDE type 5 inhibitors after consulting the doctor and telling them everything about their medical history.
The medicine should be consumed orally with a glass of water, around 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual intercourse. The effect lasts for as long as 4 hours. It is to be noted that you shouldn't take more than one pill in the span of 24 hours.
It doesn't matter if you consume the drug empty-stomach. However, a diet high in fat content can actually slow down the effect of the drug.
Precautions while consuming Cenforce 200 mg
Following things should be kept in mind before consuming Cenforce:
- Do not consume the medicine without consulting your doctor. There are certain drugs and diseases that interact with PDE type 5 inhibitors and therefore, tell your doctor everything about your medical history, medicines you are currently taking, allergies and infection if any, etc.
- Avoid consuming the drug if you have any history of heart diseases or cardiovascular disorders like strokes, heart attack, chest pain, etc., kidney disorders, high or low blood pressure, eye disorders, etc. In case you have been dehydrated, avoid the consumption of the drug.
- On the consumption of the drug, limit the intake of alcohol and marijuana. It might blur your vision and consumption of alcohol or narcotic substances can further increase blurry vision.
What to do in case you overdose the drug?
Overdose of the drug can lead to serious mishaps like trouble in breathing. In such a case, immediately call 911. If you are a resident of the US, immediately call the poison control centre at 1-800-222-1222.
Following are the symptoms of an overdose of the medicine:
- Extremely painful erection
- A prolonged erection, etc.
How to store Cenforce 200 mg?
The drug should strictly be kept away from the reach of children and animals. The medicine should be stored at room temperature and shouldn't be exposed to light and moisture.