Everyone is aware of the outbreak of the chronic virus, COVID19 and its impact on each one of us, including government and private business bodies. Being humans, everyone is reaching out to help one another in some way or the other in this battle against COVID19.
Meanwhile, For Daily Medicine is taking care of guidelines issued by the state to lower the threat, such as:-
Updated precautions and guidelines for employers and their employees:-
- Perform daily health checkups
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Mandatory for the employees to wear clothes and cover the face
- Implementing policies and practices in order to maintain social distancing
- Improve the building ventilation system
It would be difficult to slow the spread of the virus if only we will take measures; therefore we also request you to follow some social responsibilities, such as:-
- In case you feel sick, stay at home and take rest. Consult your doctor.
- If your children are sick, take special care of them and do not allow them to go out of the house. Seek medical help if necessary.
- If any of your family members are tested positive for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not move out and contact for medical help.
- People with a serious medical condition that increases the risk of getting infected by COVID-19 should be taken special care.
- Avoid social gatherings
- Avoid discretionarily travel
- Practice good hygiene
In order to remain safe, the state has asked public places, such as bars, restaurants, malls, gyms, and other indoor or outdoor venues to stay closed.
In this fight against COVID-19, you are not alone. All of us should work together to save humanity.