Filagra oral jelly 100 Mg
What is Filagra oral jelly?
Filagra oral jelly is a medicine used to treat sexual problems in men, such as erectile dysfunction and other related issues related to impotence and more. The drug falls under the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor that relaxes the blood vessels and improves blood flow through that particular area.
Filagra Oral Jelly is the medicine's brand name, which is also known by its generic name called Sildenafil Citrate. Centurion Laboratories manufactures Filagra oral jelly.
Filagra oral jelly is medicine for phosphodiesterase(PDE) containing an active quantity of Sildenafil Citrate citrate. Filagra oral jelly is considered the most common adequate prescription fertility recommended by the doctor in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence in men.
The penis contains an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors that help in reducing the erection of the penis. Filagra oral jelly falls under the category of drugs known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors and prevents this enzyme from functioning quickly, thus keeping the penis in erection position even after sexual intercourse.
Note that such a drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse. Filagra oral jelly is available only through the doctor’s prescription and is available in both tablet and powdered form for suspension.
What Is Filagra Oral Jelly Used For?
Filagra oral jelly helps treat male sexual problems, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction, by increasing blood flow in the male reproductive organ, the penis. Remember that this drug does not protect against any sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis.
Erectile dysfunction: It is a condition in which a man cannot attain sufficient erection to perform sexual intercourse. It happens because of the insufficient flow of blood through the penis. Filagra oral jelly increases blood flow in the penis to make it erect and does not let the enzyme known as phosphodiesterase(PDE) present in the penis to function quickly as this enzyme will keep the penis to remain in an erect position. These two actions performed by the medicine help men sustain an erection for a longer time.
About The Filagra Oral Jelly Manufacturer
Centurion Laboratories manufactures Filagra Oral Jelly, India, established in the year 2006. It is considered as the trusted manufacturer and supplier of the full range of pharmaceutical drugs. Centurion Laboratories manufactures medicines that are formulated by the following industry laid norms and uses high-quality ingredients. A team of experienced professionals monitors these drugs at the time of manufacturing to assure quality.
It is headquartered in the Gujarat state of India. Centurion Laboratories are trusted worldwide for the quality production of antibiotics and generic medicines that deal with erectile dysfunction, impotence in men, fungal allergies, etc.
Medicines manufactured here are relatively cheaper than the market prices since they differ in the inactive ingredients found in the drug through the active ingredients.
Centurion Laboratories' mission and vision are to grow into one of India's most valued pharmaceutical companies and provide the best quality medicines at lower prices contributing to improving the people's quality of life, creating a healthier society, respectively.
Strengths Of Filagra Oral Jelly
The strength of Filagra oral jelly is 100mg. It means the jelly with the brand name Filagra contains 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate. The medicine is also available in different strengths and forms. It is because the drug can be recommended according to the patient condition, such as:-
- Filagra DXT Plus
- Filagra Double 200 MG
- Filagra DXT
- Filagra FXT
Possible Side Effects Of Filagra Oral Jelly
Filagra oral jelly usually does not show any unwanted side effects in men consuming it. Adverse side effects may occur due to drug or disease interactions.
The Filagra oral jelly side effects are categorized below, such as:-
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Mental depression
- Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- Sensitivity to light
- Skin ulcers
- Excessive hunger
- Fever or chills
- Increased thirst and sweating
- Sore throat
- Twitching of the muscles
You may not see some other side effects in the above list. In case you feel any kind of symptoms, do not ignore it. Instead, consult the doctor about it in order to avoid any severe medical complications.
Priapism warning: Priapism is a medical condition in which the erection won’t go away. The condition will become serious if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. In such a situation, call 911 and go for immediate medical help. It may occur in case of an overdose or improper way of using the medicine.
Sudden hearing loss: Improper consumption may show interactions and can result in hearing loss, tinnitus(ringing in the ears), or dizziness. Stop taking any more doses of Filagra oral jelly if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
Sudden vision loss: Filagra oral jelly may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden vision loss in either one or both the eyes. It is a severe health issue that should be considered, and stop taking the drug in such cases.
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Filagra Oral Jelly?
Medical science has reached that point of success where a person can consume more than one drug simultaneously, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or take certain necessary precautions in consuming the medicine.
However, do not consume Filagra oral jelly with another drug in order to prevent the chance of having any medical complications. Some medicines may show interaction with Filagra oral jelly, such as:-
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Amyl Nitrite
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
You may need to consume some medicines with Filagra oral jelly for some medical conditions. But it is better to consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Amyl Nitrite
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Filagra Oral Jelly?
Some of the diseases show interactions with Filagra oral jelly. Those diseases are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the heartbeat's rhythm, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming Filagra oral jelly.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a type of disease in which problems arise with the penis's shape. Using Filagra oral jelly while suffering from such a condition will worsen the situation and sometimes may cause you erection for more than 4 hours.
- Sickle cell anemia: Use of Filagra oral jelly may cause you to pain in sickle cell anemia, known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of Filagra oral jelly increases the risk of developing ulcers, stomach bleeding, or tiny holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and think of using Filagra oral jelly, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
How Does Filagra Oral Jelly Work?
Always consume Filagra oral jelly as directed by the doctor. Remember to follow instructions as provided in the prescription because the medicine will work efficiently and without any unwanted side effects only when used correctly. Hence, the patient should follow the instructions of consuming the drug and its dosage.
Consume Filagra oral jelly orally with or without a glass of water since the medicine is in the gelatinous form, you don't need water to consume it. You can consume it without water as the drug gets absorbed instantly through the veins of the tongue. There is no need for chewing, crushing, or swallowing it entirely. There is no harm in consuming the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is available with various other brand names containing the same salt(Sildenafil Citrate citrate), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
Another drug is containing the same salt used to treat erectile dysfunction known as Viagra. Usually, it is good to have viagra 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity.
It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug. Do not consume Viagra more than once in one day.
Precautions While Consuming Filagra Oral Jelly
Here is a list of points that a person should take care of while consuming Filagra oral jelly.
- During an emergency medical condition, do inform the doctor that you are consuming Filagra oral jelly, especially people suffering from heart problems.
- Avoid using Filagra oral jelly with nitrate drugs that usually treat angina or hypertension. Such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing tadalafil, such as Viagra, Vardenafil, Cialis, etc. Inform the doctor if you ever have or had heart disease.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because Filagra oral jelly decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
- Immediately consult the doctor in case the erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more, causing pain. Such conditions require immediate medical treatment.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- Filagra oral jelly cures erectile dysfunction(impotence in men).
- Some medical conditions may get worse with the use of Filagra oral jellies, such as cardiovascular disease, stomach ulcer, sickle cell anemia, Peyronie's disease, pulmonary diseases, liver disease, retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders.
What To Do In Case Of An Overdose Of The Medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control center at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Filagra Oral jelly
Keep Filagra oral jelly(Sildenafil Citrate) in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, ask your healthcare professional how to handle the drug.