Fildena 120 Mg
What Is Fildena 120 mg?
Fildena 120 Mg is a medicine for treating health complications, such as erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. Sildenafil Citrate is the generic name of the medicine with a brand name, Fildena 120mg.
Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd is an Indian pharmaceutical company that manufactures Fildena 120 Mg. It is the most ideal medicine for erectile dysfunction that increases the flow of blood through the penis.
The penis contains an enzyme, phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors that helps it to become flaccid, back to its normal state. Fildena 120 Mg falls under the category of drugs containing phosphodiesterase(PDE). It is because of the presence of an active quantity called sildenafil citrate.
Fildena 120 Mg helps in treating erectile dysfunction by preventing the enzyme present in the penis, phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors from getting into action. The enzyme is responsible for making the penis back to its flaccid state after ejaculation. The active ingredient present in the drug prevents PDE5 from functioning, providing a firm erection to the penis for 4 hours.
Additionally, do remember that the medicine will fail to work or may not be able to function properly if the physical action of the penis doesn’t happen during sexual intercourse.
What is the Fildena 120 Mg tablet used for?
Fildena is available in various strengths but here the strength(power) of Fildena is 120 Mg. This medicine is responsible for helping men solve their healthcare(sexual) issues, such as difficulties in keeping their penis erect for a longer period of time. Although sexual impotence, such as erectile dysfunction, is a common medical complication in men all around the world and can be treated with the help of Fildena 120 Mg.
Fildena 120 Mg treats erectile dysfunction by providing a long-lasting erection during sexual intercourse. Therefore, Fildena 120 Mg is also known as a ‘magic pill’.
Fildena 120 Mg increases the flow of blood through the penis that leads to a firm erection upto 4 hours. The medicine also cures pulmonary arterial hypertension, but the primary use of it is to treat sexual stimulation in men. Hence, the drug is also known as ‘Purple Triangle Pill’.
Avoid consuming Fildena 120 Mg with any other drugs containing nitrates, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs, "poppers" or medicines to treat chest pain.
Some of the medicines may interact with Fildena 120 Mg and result in dangerous effects. Therefore, inform the doctor about all the drugs that you consume before using Fildena 120mg.
About the Fildena 120 Mg manufacturer
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd is an Indian pharmaceutical company that manufactures Fildena. The company manufactures drugs that are cost-effective and assures the quality of international standards for customers all around the world.
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified pharmaceutical company that has been manufacturing, trading, and supplying healthcare-related medicational products since 2009.
In fact, for many decades the company has held its leading position as one of the Indian pharmaceutical companies with a headquarter based in Gujarat, India. Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed company for making safe and premium quality medicinal products in various therapeutic areas.
The company has been working and preparing drugs for different sectors of medical science, such as Ayurvedic, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Biotic, and Veterinary products. The products manufactured by the company are now applicable in the government, semi-government institutions as well that are prescribed by regular practitioners.
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. vision is to be the most valued pharmaceutical company globally. The company mission is to manufacture and provide the finest quality of generic drugs at the most economical rate, contributing to enhancing the quality of human life and a healthier society.
Strengths of Fildena 120 Mg
Fildena is 120 Mg is a drug for treating erectile dysfunction with a strength of 120 Mg. It is beneficial in many ways, such as:-
- Fildena 120 Mg treats erectile dysfunction in two ways:-
- By increasing the blood flow rate through the penis
- By preventing the enzyme (phosphodiesterase5(PDE5) inhibitors) present in the penis from functioning quickly. This enzyme helps the penis to get back to its normal(flaccid) position even after sexual intercourse.
- The medicine effect lasts for a longer duration resulting in long-lasting and emotional sex.
- The medicine is available at a reasonable price, in various forms with different strengths.
Possible side effects of Fildena 120 Mg
Men consuming Fildena 120mg do not experience any side effects until and unless you consume it improperly. Severe side effects may occur due to various reasons, such as due to drug interaction, disease interactions or improper way of consuming the medicine.
Therefore, some severe side effects might occur due to some reasons, such as:-
- Loss of vision
- Colour blindness
- Extra strain on the heart during sexual intercourse
- Stomach upset
- Chest/jaw/left arm pain
- Nausea (severe or continuing)
- Allergic reaction
- Difficulty while breathing
- Prolonged and painful erection of the penis
- Sensitivity to light
- Sore throat
- Sensitivity to light
- Excessive hunger
- Bladder pain
- Burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- Prickling, "pins and needles"
- Tingling feelings
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Pain while urinating
- Stomach upset
- Tenderness in the stomach area
- Abnormal vision
- Behaviour change similar to drunkenness
- Bleeding of the eye
- Blurred vision
- Bone pain
- Breast enlargement
- Chest pain
- Cold sweats
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Cool and pale skin
- Deafness or hearing loss
- A decrease in the amount of urine or the frequency of urination
- A decreased vision
- Feeling difficulty in concentrating
- Double vision
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
- Dryness, redness, scaling, or peeling of the skin
- Pain in the eye
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
- A feeling of something in the eye
- Fever or chills
- Headache (severe or continuing)
- Increase in the size of the pupil
- Increased sweating
- Increased thirst
- lower back or side pain
- Migraine headache
- Numbness of the hands
- Painful, swollen joints
- Redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- Itching, or tearing of the eyes
- Restless sleep
- Seeing shades of colours differently than before
- Swelling with skin lesions
- Skin paleness
- Rash, hives, or itching of the skin
- Skin ulcers
- Slurred speech
- Sore throat
- Sudden weakness
- Swelling of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- Trouble breathing
- Twitching of the muscles
- An unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Vision loss, temporary
Incidence not known
Different drugs interact differently with Fildena 120 Mg. There must be some other side effects that might not have been listed above. Hence, in case you experience any of these or something similar to these, do consult your doctor.
What are the medicines that interact with Fildena 120 Mg?
A list of medicines that generally show interaction with Fildena 120 Mg is mentioned below. But the list may not contain all the possible drugs that show interaction with Fildena 120 Mg. Therefore, consult your doctor about the medicines you consume along with Fildena 120Mg.
Do not start or stop taking any medication without consulting the doctor while consuming Fildena 120 Mg in order to avoid any severe complications, such as:-
- HIV protease inhibitors(ritonavir, saquinavir)
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors(ritonavir, saquinavir)
- Alpha-blocker drugs(Doxazosin, tamsulosin)
- Azole antifungals(Itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- Macrolide antibiotics(Clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
Some drugs do not show any interactions with Fildena 120Mg and therefore, there is no harm consuming them with Fildena. But do consult the doctor before consuming drugs, such as:-
What are the diseases that react with Fildena 120 Mg?
Some diseases show interactions with Fildena because of their treatment. Such diseases may contain drugs that react with Fildena 120 Mg and consequently lead to severe side effects. Therefore, some diseases show severe reactions with Fildena 120 Mg, for example:-
- Cardiovascular disease: The phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors present in Fildena 120 Mg is harmful to people having a high risk of potential cardiac and cardiovascular disease while performing sexual activity.
Physicians also consider the vasodilatory effect and the adverse effects of these drugs on the patient underlying cardio-and/or life-threatening arrhythmia within the last six months.
There are other severe adverse cardiovascular effects that have been reported, such as angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, AV block, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, syncope, cerebral thrombosis, cerebrovascular haemorrhage, transient ischemic attack, cardiac arrest, heart failure, and hypertension.
- Renal dysfunction: The plasma clearance of phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors may decrease because of the accumulation of the medicine that results in severe renal impairment.
People suffering from severe renal disease or renal dialysis should not use Fildena 120mg. In case they need medicine, consult the doctor according to the individual renal assessment and tolerability.
- Pulmonary disease: Consumption of Fildena tablets for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension(PAH) in patients suffering from the pulmonary veno-occlusive disease(PVOD) is harmful. It is because of its severe side effects that can significantly worsen the cardiovascular status of such patients.
- Priapism: Overdose of the medicine or its improper consumption may cause a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours. The medicine contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors that result in penile tissue damage and permanent loss of potency if not treated promptly.
As this medicine may show side effects or interaction with other diseases, such as sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma, or leukaemia. It also affects those with anatomical deformation of the penis, such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronie's disease.
- Alcoholism: Consuming alcohol may increase the pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators, such as phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors. Therefore, limit the consumption of alcohol while taking Fildena 120 Mg.
- Hearing loss: As Fildena 120 Mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors that result in a sudden decrease in hearing power followed by tinnitus or dizziness. People experiencing hearing problems should stop consuming Fildena 120 Mg.
- Seizure disorders: The consumption of Fildena 120 Mg(phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors) may lead to seizures. Administer carefully in patients with preexisting seizure disorders while using Fildena 120mg.
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
How does Fildena 120 Mg work?
Consult the doctor about its dose and consume it orally. To get the best results, consume the amount of Fildena as directed by the doctor. You may also go through the instructions available with the medicine.
It is not essential to consume the medicine with or without food, you can consume it in any way. In case you are using an oral liquid form of Fildena, do shake it thoroughly for at least 10 seconds before measuring each dose.
This medicine begins to work within 30 minutes after consuming the drug and continues to keep the erection for at least 4 hours.
Consume Fildena 120Mg tablets with water just 1 hour or 30 minutes before the time of action(sexual activity).
Precautions while consuming Fildena 120 Mg
To avoid any severe side effects due to Fildena 120 Mg, do keep in mind about some of the preventive measures, such as:-
- In case you need to use other drugs, do not forget to check it with the list of medicines that show interactions with Fildena 120 Mg, or you may consult your doctor regarding this. Other drugs, such as nitrates, medicines that help in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension show severe interactions with Fildena 120 Mg.
- People suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension and consuming Fildena 120Mg should go for a regular blood pressure check-up because the dose may change with your condition in order to treat the disease.
- Do remember to inform the doctor about your recent medical history, especially if you ever had or have any heart disease.
- In case a person is suffering from hypertension, go for immediate medical help. Such people may experience blurred vision, faintness, dizziness as the drug may decrease the blood pressure.
- Do not consume more than the necessary dosages of medicine in order to get the best results because it may lead to severe complications.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose of this medicine can lead to symptoms, such as dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. Search for immediate medical help in such situations.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222 to seek immediate medical attention.
Storage of Fildena 120 Mg
Keep Fildena 120Mg away from the light, moisture and children. For any further help regarding handling the medicine, do consult the health care professional.