Lovegra 100 Mg
What Is Lovegra 100 Mg?
It is not necessary that only men can face sexual dysfunction. It happens with women too. Many women face symptoms of female sexual dysfunction some of the time in their life. If the symptoms become frequent, you may have to worry a bit. As per the case studies, almost 40% of the women experience some of the sexual dysfunction symptoms. Even though being so much common, it remains largely left untreated.
This is a condition when Lovegra 100 works. Female sexual dysfunction symptoms include low sexual drive, sexual arousal disorder, orgasmic disorder, and sexual pain disorder. Such symptoms can also affect your partner. Lovegra 100 is a drug that helps in resolving these symptoms in women. You can purchase the drug online from here at the best affordable price.
Like ED pills, Lovegra 100mg increases the flow of blood through the genital areas. Thus, increasing the sensitivity of the organs, which makes you feel more and keeps you lubricated. Buying Lovegra 100 can help you overcome FSD on a short-term basis making your sexual life more intense.
Lovegra has manufactured in many variants so that it can be recommended according to the severity of the patient, such as:-
Note that the drug will not work without the physical action that occurs during sexual intercourse. Lovegra is available only with your doctor’s prescription and in both tablet and powdered form for suspension. The drug does not protect against any sexually transmitted disease.
What is Lovegra 100 Mg used for?
Lovegra is used to treat female sexual dysfunction, such as:-
Female sexual dysfunction: Not only men can suffer from sexual dysfunction, but women also face such issues. Female sexual dysfunction symptoms include low sexual derive, sexual arousal disorder, orgasmic disorder, and sexual pain disorder.
Like other ED pills, Lovegra 100mg increases the flow of blood through the genital areas. Thus, increasing the sensitivity of the organs, which makes you feel more and keeps you lubricated. Buying Lovegra 100 can help you overcome FSD on a short-term basis making your sexual life more intense. Remember that this drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis.
Who Manufactures Lovegra 100 Mg?
Ajanta Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures Lovegra 100. It also manufactures specially engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of special quality finished products. The company focuses on serving health care needs worldwide by producing a comprehensive range of speciality products targeting various therapeutic segments for treating patients.
With the help of emerging markets, Ajanta Pharma has spread its business in India and more than 30 emerging countries across Africa, CIS, the Middle East, and South-East Asia. In India, the company has made its place in medical science, such as Anti-Malarial, Anti-Diabetic, Cardiology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Respiratory & general Health products.
Ajanta Pharma, along with five states of the art manufactures facilities that produce high-quality pharmaceutical products. The US FDA has approved one of the facilities for manufacturing products, and another facility is getting ready for the same.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lovegra 100?
Lovegra 100 generally does not react in women consuming it. Side effects can be caused due to drug, disease interactions or consuming the drug without following the prescribed instructions.
Its side effects are categorized below according to the occurrence of the symptoms, such as:-
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
- Mental depression
- Excessive hunger
- Fever or chills
- Increased thirst and sweating
- Sensitivity to light
- Skin ulcers
- Sore throat
- Twitching of the muscles
There must be other side effects that might not be mentioned in the above list. You feel any kind of uneasiness do not ignore but consult your doctor about it to avoid any other medical complications.
How Long Does It Take For Lovegra To Work?
The effect of Lovegra begins within 30-40 minutes of taking medicine. The effect of the drug can last to as long as 4-5 hours.
However, one should not repeat the dosage in the span of 24 hours.
- Sudden Vision loss: Lovegra 100 Mg may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden loss of vision in either one or both the eyes. This is a severe health issue that should be considered, and stop taking the drug in such cases.
- Sudden hearing loss: Consuming this drug in an improper way or some interaction may result in loss of hearing, tinnitus(ringing in the ears) or dizziness. Do not take any more dose of Lovegra 100 Mg if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Lovegra 100 Mg?
Medical science has reached at that point of success that a person can consume more than one medicine at a time, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or may have to take certain necessary precautions.
However, the medicines should not be used together to avoid the chance of having any medical complications. Here is a list of drugs that show interaction with Lovegra 100 Mg:-
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
Some drugs might have to be used with Lovegra in some medical conditions. But it would be best if you consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Lovegra 100Mg?
Diseases that show interactions with Lovegra 100 Mg are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the heartbeat's rhythm, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming Lovegra 100 Mg.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a medical condition in which problems arise with the penis' shape. Using Lovegra 100 Mg while suffering from such a disease will worsen the situation.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of Lovegra 100 Mg raises the risk of stomach bleeding, ulcers, or small holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and are thinking of using Lovegra 100 Mg, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
- Sickle cell anaemia: Use of Lovegra 100 Mg may cause you pain in sickle cell anaemia, known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Renal dysfunction
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
How Does Lovegra 100 Mg Work?
Always consume Lovegra 100 Mg according to the prescription of the doctor. Do not forget to follow instructions as provided in the prescription because the medicine will work efficiently and without any unwanted side effects only when used correctly. Therefore, the patient must follow the instructions of consuming the medicine and its dosage.
Consume the drug orally with a glass of water without being chewed or crushed. It should be swallowed entirely. It is okay to consume the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is manufactured with various other brand names containing the same salt(Sildenafil citrate), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug. Do not consume Viagra more than once in one day.
Precautions while consuming Lovegra 100 Mg
Here is a list of points that a person should take care of while consuming Lovegra 100 Mg.
- In an emergency medical condition, inform the doctor that you are consuming Lovegra if any, especially people with heart problems.
- Avoid using this medicine with nitrate drugs that are usually used to treat angina or hypertension, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing sildenafil or tadalafil, such as Viagra, Vardenafil, Cialis, etc.
- Inform the doctor if you ever have or had heart disease.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because Lovegra decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
- Lovegra 100 Mg is not meant for children.
- Some medical conditions may worsen with the use of Lovegra 100 Mg, such as cardiovascular disease, stomach ulcer, sickle cell anaemia, Peyronie's disease, pulmonary diseases, liver disease, and retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful sexual intercourse. In case you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Lovegra 100 Mg
Lovegra should be stored in a closed container at room temperature but should be away from the heat, moisture, and sunlight. The drug is not meant for the use of children. For further help as your healthcare professional, how to handle the drug.
Is it important to have a prescription to buy Lovegra?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is important to buy Lovegra or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.