Minoz 100 Mg
What is Minoz 100 Mg?
Minoz 100mg Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that helps in the treatment of bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, gum disease, acne in your body. Minocycline is the generic name of Minoz with a strength of 100mg.
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. manufactures Minoz(Minocycline) 100mg. It helps in the treatment of certain medical complications related to lungs, urinary tract, eyes, and others. It cures bacteria, which helps to improve your symptoms and cure the infection.
Minoz 100mg also treats many sexually transmitted diseases and a skin condition known as acne. Consume the medicine either 1 before the meal or 2 hours after your meal. You need to consume the drug regularly at evenly spaced intervals according to the prescription of the doctor.
Minoz 100mg dose depends on the treatment. Remember always to complete the full course of this antibiotic as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip or leave the treatment in between if you want to feel better. In case you stop consuming the drug in between some bacteria may survive, and the infection may come back.
Common side effects have been noticed with the use of this medicine, such as vomiting, nausea, and diarrhoea. These side effects are usually temporary and subside with the completion of treatment. Inform the doctor in case you find these side effects last for long or even after the end of the treatment.
Inform the doctor about your medical history, especially in case you have an allergy to any antibiotic before taking this medicine. Pregnant or breastfeeding women need to consult the doctor before consuming it. It may result in blurry vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Avoid driving if you experience these symptoms.
What is Minoz 100 Mg used for?
Minoz 100mg helps in the treatment of many different bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, gum disease, acne.
Bacterial infections that occur due to bacteria(a kind of microorganisms that consists of only one cell). They can survive in any environment, such as extreme hot and cold conditions. Millions of bacteria are present around us, including our body and inside it.
Bacteria can be both harmful and useful to humans. In fact, only a few bacteria cause harm. Many of them are beneficial, such as those that are involved in immunity, digestion, and production of antibiotics and food products.
Minoz(Minocycline) helps in the treatment of many different bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, periodontitis, etc.
Minoz(Minocycline) also treats blemishes, bumps, and acne-like lesions caused by rosacea. It may be unable to treat facial redness due to rosacea.
Consume the medicine either 1 hour before or 2 hours after the meal. You should consume it regularly at evenly spaced intervals as per the schedule prescribed by your doctor.
About the manufacturers of Minoz 100 Mg
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company that manufactures Omesec 20. It has a headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) primarily in both India and the United States.
The company has a manufacturing operation that focuses on manufacturing generics, branded generics, speciality, over the counter(OTC) products, antiretrovirals(ARVs), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(APIs), and intermediates in their full range of products. Sun Pharmaceutical has highly skilled employees of regulatory affairs specialists who are well versed with regulatory policies and procedures.
A wide range of regulatory agencies routinely conducts stringent audits of our manufacturing facilities for compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices(cGMP).
Strengths of Minoz 100 Mg
Here the strength of Minoz is 100 mg. Consumption of this medicine helps in treating bacterial infection. Bacterial infections that occur due to bacteria( a kind of microorganisms that consists of only one cell).
They can survive in any environment, including extreme hot and cold conditions. Millions of bacteria are present in the environment around us, including our body and inside it.
Bacteria can be both harmful and useful to humans. In fact, only a small number of bacteria cause harm. Many are beneficial, such as those involved in immunity, digestion, and production of antibiotics and food products.
Minoz(Minocycline ) helps in the treatment of many different bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, periodontitis, etc.
Minoz(Minocycline ) also treats blemishes, bumps, and acne-like lesions caused by rosacea. It may be unable to treat facial redness due to rosacea.
Possible Side-Effects Of Minoz 100 Mg
Along with its beneficial effects, Minoz(Minocycline ) may also result in some severe side effects. In fact, not all of these side effects may occur, but few may need medical attention.
Consult with the doctor immediately in case you face any of the following side effects occur while taking it.
Incidence not known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- clay-coloured stools
- dark urine
- inflammation of the joints
- joint or muscle pain
- massive, hive-like swelling of the body parts, such as face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of appetite
- decreased appetite
- pain in the body parts, such as stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- diarrhoea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- difficulty with swallowing
- hives, itching, puffiness or swelling of the body parts, such as eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- hives or welts, itching, or rash
- increase in thirst
- red skin lesions, often with a purple centre
- redness and soreness of the eyes
- redness of the skin
- severe stomach pain
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers
- fast heartbeat
- feeling of discomfort
- white spots in the mouth/lips
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight loss
- stomach cramps
- Pain in the stomach or tenderness
- yellow eyes or skin
Some side effects of Minocycline may not need medical attention and can go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Additionally, consult your doctor about it or if any of the following side effects last for a long period of time.
- Back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- change in the ability to see colours, especially blue or yellow
- chest pain, discomfort, or burning
- cracks in the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred vision
- bulging soft spot on the head
- decrease in vision
- difficulty breathing
- discolouration of the thyroid glands
- double vision
- general body swelling
- burning sensation in the heart
- increased insensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- heat loss from the body
- pain in the lower back
- pain or burning sensation in the throat
- pain with swallowing
- painful or difficult urination
- pale colour of the skin
- pinpoint red spots may occur on the skin
- rash with flat lesions on the skin
- red, swollen of the skin
- redness or other discolouration of the skin
- redness, swelling, or soreness of the tongue
- scaly skin
- severe nausea
- severe sunburn
- tooth discolouration
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- vomiting blood
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Minoz 100 Mg?
Here is a list of medications that show interactions with Minoz 100 Mg, such as:-
- Accutane (isotretinoin)
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Topamax (topiramate)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamins (multivitamin)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
What are the diseases that interact with Minoz 100 Mg?
Some of the diseases show interaction with Minoz(Minocycline )100mg are:-
- Renal dysfunction
- Esophageal irritation
How To Consume Minoz 100 Mg?
Consume the drug in the dose and duration according to the doctor’s instructions. Swallow it as a whole but do not chew, crush or break it. Consult with the doctor to know the exact dose and proper way of
You can consume a Minoz 100mg Tablet with or without having food. Do not take dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream with Minoz 100mg Tablet.
Precautions while consuming Minoz 100 Mg
- You should not consume Minoz 100mg in case you are allergic to Minocycline or other tetracycline antibiotics. It also includes drugs, such as demeclocycline, minocycline, tetracycline, or tigecycline.
- To make sure Minocycline is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have a history of:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- asthma or sulfite allergy;
- increase in pressure inside your skull; or
- Stop consuming the medicine in case you take isotretinoin, seizure medicine, or a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin).
- In case you are consuming Minoz(Minocycline ) for the treatment of chlamydia, the doctor may ask you to test for gonorrhoea, another sexually transmitted disease.
- Consuming this drug during pregnancy may affect tooth and bone development in the unborn baby. Taking Minoz(Minocycline ) during the last half of pregnancy can result in permanent tooth discolouration. Inform the doctor in case you become pregnant or you might be expecting a baby while using the medicine.
- Minoz(Minocycline ) 100mg can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using non-hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm with spermicide) in order to prevent pregnancy.
- Minoz(Minocycline ) 100mg can pass into breast milk and can affect the development of the bone and tooth in a nursing infant. The extent of absorption is unknown. Therefore, do not breastfeed while you are consuming the medicine.
- This medicine is not for the use of children. Minoz(Minocycline ) may result in permanent yellowing or greying of the teeth in children younger than 8 years old.
- Children suffering from medical conditions, such as anthrax or Rocky Mountain spotted fever should not consume the medicine.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
If a person is experiencing severe symptoms of overdose, such as passing out, numbness, tingling, loss of coordination or trouble breathing while using Minoz(Minocycline ) 100mg, call 911. The citizens of the United States can call their local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Minoz(Minocycline ) 100mg
Keep the medicine at room temperature below 30℃, and away from the light and moisture. Keep the medicine away from the children and do not forget to dispose of the drug properly.