Nicardia CD 30 Mg
What Is Nicardia CD 30 Mg?
Nicardia CD 30 Mg Tablet belongs to a calcium channel blockers class of medicine that lowers the risk of heart disease, prevents migraine, decreases anxiety, and portal hypertension. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that is developed in the blood vessels and causes the narrowing of the nerves that consequently lead to a heart attack or stroke. The medicine also works on cholesterol level.
Nicardia CD Retard is one of the widely prescribed medicines, which is also recommended safe to use, even for an extended period of time. You can consume the medicine with or without food. It is also essential to take it at a regular interval of time.
In most of the cases, Nicardia CD Retard 30 is recommended to consume for a longer period of time because the complication level increases unknowingly. This medicine does not let the cholesterol increase in your blood and prevents the risk of high blood pressure.
Remember, this medicine is always a part of the treatment, which also includes a healthy diet, regular exercise, and avoids consuming too much alcohol and smoking.
What Is Nicardia CD 30 Mg Used For?
The medicine helps in the treatment of following medical complications, such as:-
- Heart Attack Prevention: Nicardia CD Retard 30 prevents the development of cholesterol level in the body. This action of the medicine is a beneficial effect. Cholesterol deposition in the blood vessel can resist the flow of blood through the vessels. This will automatically create a problem in circulating blood and can increase pressure on the heart. In case, such conditions are left untreated, the pressure on the heart will continue to increase and can further lead to heart failure or any other heart disease.
- Hypertension: It is a condition in which the flow of blood increases in the blood vessels creating pressure on the walls of the vessels. This resists the flow of blood through the blood vessels and increases pressure on the heart for pumping blood. Nicardia CD Retard smoothens the blood vessels, which reduces the resistance to the flow of blood and consequently show a drop in the blood pressure.
- Prevents Angina: It is a condition that occurs because of the lack of sufficient blood flow to the heart. This lack of blood supply happens when the flow of blood starts to experience resistance. Nicardia CD Retard reduces this resistance and lets the blood flow to the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Nicardia CD 30 Mg
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd is India’s one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical company that manufactures Nicardia CD Retard. The company was started in the year 1976 and since then it is widely committed to manufacturing a vast range of innovative speciality products.
It has a headquarter in India’s financial capital, Mumbai with a domestic sale force of 1,000 people across 17 international approved state of the art manufacturing units. In India J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
The company has a mission of providing medicines of the highest quality to our customers. It also endeavours to please every JBCPL client and stakeholders through focus, hard work, and honesty.
Strengths of Nicardia CD 30 Mg
The strength of the Nicardia CD 30 Mg means the medicine contains 30mg of Nifedipine in one tablet. This 30mg is called the strength of the medicine. The available strength of Nicardia CD Retard is for different cases are as follows:-
- Nicardia CD 30 Mg
Possible Side-Effects Of Nicardia CD 30 Mg
Along with the needed effects, the drug may also show some of the side effects only if you don’t consume it as directed or in an incorrect way, such as:-
- Blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- You may sweat
- uncertain tiredness or weakness
- A decrease in urination
- difficult or laboured breathing
- difficulty with speaking
- dilated neck veins
- disturbed colour perception
- extreme tiredness or weakness
- irregular racing heartbeat or pulse
- halos around lights
- unable to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
- Difficulty while speaking
- irregular breathing
- loss of vision
- night blindness
- noisy breathing
- the overbright appearance of lights
- pain, tension, and weakness while walking
- paleness or cold feeling in the fingertips and toes
- rapid gain in weight
- seeing, hearing, or feeling unusual things
- Temporary memory loss
- slow speech
- tight chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- Pain in the fingers or toes especially when exposed to cold temperatures
- troubled breathing
- tunnel vision
- unusual weight gain or loss
- Bluish colour of the skin of the fingers or toes
- clay-coloured stools
- the continuing loss of appetite
- continuous severe abdominal or stomach pain
- continuously feeling severe nausea and vomiting
- dark urine
- difficulty while moving
- general tiredness and weakness
- increased frequency of urination
- itching skin
- light-coloured stools
- Pain in lower back or side of the body
- muscle pain or stiffness
- numbness of the fingers or toes
- Joint pain, swelling, or redness
- Sore throat
- unusual breath and odour
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes and skin
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding in the gums
- blood while urinating
- cool or sweaty skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Nicardia CD 30 Mg?
There are a total of 497 drugs that interact with some drugs that show interactions with Nicardia CD 30 Mg, such as:-
- Advil (ibuprofen)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Calcium 600 D (calcium / vitamin d)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Lasix (furosemide)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- magnesium sulfate
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Viagra (sildenafil)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Nicardia CD 30 Mg?
9 diseases show some severe intersection with medicine, such as:-
- Aortic stenosis
- Cardiogenic shock/hypotension
- Coronary artery disease
- Liver disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Renal dysfunction
- GI narrowing
How To Consume Nicardia CD 30 Mg?
Go through the description(guide) provided by the medicine or if provided by your doctor before you start consuming the drug, and each time you refill it. In case you have any further questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Take the medication orally as directed by your doctor, with or without food. But generally, the drug is consumed at regular intervals.
The dose of the medicine is based on the medical complication, age, and response to treatment. For children, the dose is set according to their weight. Older people usually start with a lower dose in order to reduce the risk of severe side effects. Do not increase your dose or consume more than directed.
Consume Nicardia CD 30 Mg regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To remember easily, consume it at the same time(s) of the day as directed. It is essential to continue consuming the drug even if you feel well. Many people with a high level of cholesterol do not feel sick.
Sucralfate, cholestyramine, and colestipol may decrease the absorption of furosemide. In case you are taking any of these drugs, separate the timing of each dose from furosemide by at least 2 hours.
Inform the doctor in case your condition does not improve or if it worsens, such as the blood pressure readings remain high or increase.
Precautions While Consuming Nicardia CD 30 Mg
In order to avoid any side effects, it is better to consume the medicine with some precautions, keeping some points in mind, such as:-
- Do not consume the medicine if you are allergic to Nifedipine. Please consult with the doctor. He might give you some other alternative to the drug.
- Nicardia CD Retard 30 is not recommended for use if you are expecting a baby or breast-feeding.
- The medicine may result in loss of memory, forgetfulness, confusion, etc. Cognitive impairment is one of the side effects that can be reversed and usually disappears once the medication is discontinued.
- Nicardia CD 30 Mg may alter the level of sugar in your blood, especially in patients suffering from diabetes mellitus. Close monitoring of the blood sugar level regularly is very necessary while consuming Nicardia CD Retard 30.
- Do not change or alter the dose of the medicine on your own; it can be dangerous.
- Avoid using this medicine for treating asthma, uneven heart pain, or any serious heart complications.
- Nicardia CD 30 Mg if consumed improperly can result in muscle breakdown and rhabdomyolysis in few people, and this can be fatal. They may start experiencing symptoms, such as severe tiredness and weakness. Such risks are common in older adults. In case you find any unusual symptoms, report to the doctor immediately.
- Avoid consuming alcohol with Nicardia CD Retard 30, as it may cause muscle breakdown, kidney or liver injury. Hence, do not consume alcohol with Nicardia CD 30 Mg.
- The medicine is not for children younger than six years as no study has approved it.
What To Do In Case Of An Overdose Of The Medicine?
The signs and symptoms of an overdose of the medicine may include hypertension or hypotension, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, and can also be fatal.
If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help. The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Nicardia CD 30 Mg
Keep Nicardia CD 30 Mg in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, consult your healthcare professional.
Is It Essential To Have A Prescription To Buy Nicardia CD 30 Mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is essential to buy Nicardia CD 30 Mg or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.