Poxet 90 Mg
What Is Poxet 90 mg?
Poxet is a drug that is highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction. It is available in many variants(strength), according to the severity of the patients, here the strength of Poxet is 90mg. Sunrise Remedies, an Indian pharmaceutical company, manufactures Poxet 90mg.
Poxet is an inhibitor drug for phosphodiesterase(PDE) containing an active component, Dapoxetine. Poxet is the most common effective prescription fertility that is highly recommended by the doctor to cure impotence in men, pulmonary arterial hypertension, and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
The penis contains an enzyme called phosphodiesterase5(PDE5) that helps in reducing the erection of the penis. Poxet falls under the category of drugs known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors and prevents this enzyme from working quickly and thus keeping the penis in erection position even after the penis is stroked.
Note that the drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse. Poxet is available only with your doctor’s prescription and in both tablet and powdered form for suspension.
What is Poxet 90 mg used for?
Poxet helps in the treatment of male sexual problems, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow in the penis. Remember that this drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis.
- Erectile dysfunction: It is a type of sexual dysfunction in which men fail difficulty in attaining an erection enough to stimulate sexual inetrcourse. The medicine is a PDE5 inhibitor drug that works on the enzyme in the penis that is responsible for attaining and sustaining an erection enough for sexual intercourse.
- Pulmonary arterial Hypertension: It is a condition in which a high blood pressure affects the arteries in the lungs and in the heart. It causes tightness in the lungs and the right side of the heart. Such complications may cause lack of sufficient oxygen to the lungs. Poxet 90mg works on the blood vessels causing the blood to flow smoothly, resolving the symptoms of Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: It is a common condition in men with older age in which the prostate gets enlarged and causes uncomfortable urinary symptoms, such as blocking the flow of urine from coming out from the bladder while urinating. If such conditions are left untreated, it can lead to bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems. It is also called prostate gland enlargement.
Poxet 90mg helps in treating BPH by reducing the size of the enlarged prostate, causing complications in the urinary system.
Who manufactures Poxet 90 mg?
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd manufactures Poxet 90 mg. under very high-quality assurance standards. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company that has been producing a variety of pharmaceutical products since 1996.
The company has been providing life-saving drugs to deal with various medical complications, such as HIV/ARV and Hepatocare, Cardiac, Diabetes, Psychiatrists, Neurology, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Antibiotics-Antibacterial, Analgesic-Anti-inflammatory.
All this is possible because the company’s R&D unit is highly experienced and trustworthy, producing state of the art products for different medical issues.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd is a highly-rated pharmaceutical company in India. The company vision is to provide quality medicines at cost-effective prices to customers globally.
What are the side effects of Poxet 90 mg?
Poxet 90 mg generally does not react in men consuming it. Side effects can be caused due to drug or disease interactions.
Its side effects are categorized below according to the occurrence of the symptoms, such as:-
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
There must be other side effects that might not be mentioned in the above list, in case you feel any kind of uneasiness do not ignore but consult your doctor about it in order to avoid any other medical complications.
How Long Does It Take For Poxet 90mg To Work?
The effect of Poxet begins within 30-40 minutes of taking medicine. The effect of the drug can last to as long as 4-5 hours. However, one should not repeat the dosage in the span of 24 hours.
- Priapism warning: Priapism is a medical condition in which the erection won’t go away. The condition will become serious if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. In such a situation, call 911 and go for immediate medical help. This may occur in case of overdose or improper way of using the medicine.
- Sudden vision loss: Poxet 90 mg may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden loss of vision in either of the eyes. This is a severe health issue that should be considered and stop taking the drug in such cases.
- Sudden hearing loss: Consuming this drug in an improper way or some interaction may result in hearing loss, tinnitus(ringing in the ears) or dizziness. Do not take any more dose of Poxet 90 mg if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
What are the medicines that interact with Poxet 90 mg?
Medical science has reached at that point of success that a person can consume more than one drug at a time, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or may have to take certain necessary precautions.
However, the medicines should not be used together to avoid the chance of having any medical complications. Here is a list of drugs that show interaction with Poxet 90 mg:-
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
What are the diseases that interact with Poxet 90mg?
Diseases that show interactions with Poxet 90 mg are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the rhythm of the heartbeat, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming Poxet 90 mg.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a medical condition in which problems arise with the shape of the penis. Using Poxet 90 mg while suffering from such a disease will worsen the situation and sometimes may cause you erection more than 4 hours.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of Poxet 90 mg raises the risk of stomach bleeding, ulcers, or small holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and are thinking of using Poxet 90 mg, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
- Sickle cell anaemia: Use of Poxet 90 mg may cause you pain in sickle cell anaemia known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Renal dysfunction
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
How does Poxet 90 mg work?
Always consume Poxet 90 mg according to the prescription of the doctor. Do not forget to follow instructions provided by the doctor because the medicine will work efficiently only when used correctly. Therefore, the patient must follow the instructions of consuming the medicine and its dosage.
Consume Poxet 90 orally with a glass of water without being chewed or crushed. It should be swallowed entirely. You can also consume the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is manufactured with various other brand names containing the same salt(Dapoxetine), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
Another drug, Viagra used to treat erectile dysfunction. Usually, it is recommended to have viagra 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity. It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug.
Precautions while consuming Poxet 90 mg
Some points that a person should take care of while consuming Poxet 90 mg are:-
- In an emergency medical condition, do inform the doctor that you are consuming Poxet is any, especially people having heart problems.
- Avoid using Poxet with nitrate drugs that are usually used to treat angina or hypertension, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing Dapoxetine.
- Tell the doctor immediately if the erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more, causing pain. Such conditions require immediate medical treatment.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because Poxet decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Poxet 90 mg
Keep Poxet 90mg in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, consult your healthcare professional.
Is it important to have a prescription to buy Poxet 90mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is important to buy Poxet 90 or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.