What is Nebicard 10mg?
Nebicard 10mg Tablet is a diuretic medicine that controls high blood pressure and oedema. The drug is consumed once daily, generally during the daytime in order to prevent sleep disturbances. While consuming the drug, it is good to undergo frequent monitoring of blood pressure and electrolytes level.
This medication belongs to a category of beta-blockers medicines. It aims at blocking the action of certain natural substances present in the body, such as epinephrine, on the heart and blood vessels. This effect results in lowering the heart rate, blood pressure, and strain on the heart.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. comes under the world’s leading healthcare companies that manufacture Nebicard 10mg. In case you are consuming any of these drugs, remember to take some time duration between each dose from Nebivolol for at least 2 hours.
What is Nebicard 10mg used for?
The medicine helps in the treatment of following medical complications, such as:-
- Hypertension: It is a medical complication in which the force of the blood against the artery walls becomes high. Generally, hypertension(high blood pressure) is defined as blood pressure above 110/90 and a severe in case if the pressure of the blood is above 180/120. This medical condition has no symptoms.
Nebicard 10mg Tablet helps in the treatment of hypertension, a condition with an increase in the blood pressure, which occurs due to fluid overload due to genetic and environmental factors.
- Congestive Heart Failure(CHF): It is a chronic medical complication in which the heart is unable to pump blood as it should. It may occur if the heart cannot pump (systolic) or fill (diastolic) efficiently. Congestive Heart Failure symptoms include shortness of breath, fatigue, swollen legs and rapid heartbeat.
- Nebicard 10mg Tablet helps in the treatment of congestive heart failure(CHF), which is characterized by the decrease in the flow of blood to the body parts.
About the manufacturers of Nebicard 10mg
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. comes under the world’s leading healthcare companies that manufacture Nebicard 10mg.
It is the flagship Company of Torrent Group, having a turnover of Rs. 7673 Cr and is one of the leading Pharma companies in the Country. The company believes to be a pioneer while initiating the concept of niche marketing in India. Now it has ranked amongst the leaders in the therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastrointestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC).
It also has a significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments. The company has crossed many geographical boundaries along with 40 countries. It has now ranked first amongst Indian Companies for handling a large market share in the countries, Brazil and Germany.
At this place, people who work strongly believes in providing quality medicines at the best affordable price. Additionally, the company has also inclined itself towards safeguarding both the qualitative and quantitative parameters with the help of robust manufacturing technologies and advanced manufacturing facilities.
Strengths of Nebicard 10mg
The medicine, Nebicard is available with various strengths of 20mg,10mg and 80mg. But here the strength of the drug is 10mg. The medicine is useful in some medical conditions, such as:-
- Hypertension: It is a medical complication in which the force of the blood against the artery walls becomes high. Generally, hypertension(high blood pressure) is defined as blood pressure above 110/90 and is considered severe if the pressure of the blood reaches above 180/120. This medical condition has no symptoms.
Nebicard 10mg Tablet helps in the treatment of hypertension, a condition with an increase in the blood pressure, which is occurred due to fluid overload due to genetic and environmental factors.
- Congestive Heart Failure(CHF): It is a chronic medical complication in which the heart doesn’t pump blood as it should. It may occur if the heart cannot pump (systolic) or fill (diastolic) efficiently. Congestive Heart Failure symptoms include shortness of breath, fatigue, swollen legs and rapid heartbeat.
Nebicard 10mg Tablet helps in the treatment of congestive heart failure(CHF) which is characterized by the decrease in the flow of blood to the body parts.
Possible side-effects of Nebicard 10mg
The drug does not show any side effects if consumed properly. But in case you consume it improperly or overdose it, it may show some severe side effects, such as:-
- Low potassium and magnesium
- Decreased calcium level
- Hearing impairment
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle spasm
- Skin rash
- Decreased potassium level in the blood
- Increased blood uric acid
- Decreased magnesium level in the blood
- Increased thirst
What are the medicines that interact with Nebicard 10mg?
There are some drugs that show interactions with Nebicard 10mg, such as:-
- Coreg (carvedilol)
- Coumadin (warfarin)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- potassium chloride
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
What are the diseases that interact with Nebicard 10mg?
Some of the diseases also show some severe intersection with medicine, such as:-
- electrolyte losses
- renal dysfunction
- lupus erythematosus
- urinary retention
How to consume?
Go through the description(guide) provided by the medicine or if provided by your doctor before you start consuming it. In case you have any further questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Take the medication orally as directed by your doctor, with or without food. But generally, the drug is consumed once or twice in a day. It is best to avoid consuming the medication within 4 hours of your bedtime in order to prevent getting up for urination.
The dose of the medicine depends on the medical complication, age, and response to treatment. For children, the dose is set according to their weight. Older people usually start with a lower dose in order to reduce the risk of severe side effects. Do not increase your dose or consume more than directed.
Consume Nebicard 10mg regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To remember easily, consume it at the same time(s) of the day as directed. It is essential to continue consuming the drug even if you feel well. Many people suffering from hypertension do not feel sick.
Inform the doctor in case your condition does not improve or if it worsens, such as the blood pressure readings remain high or increase.
Precautions while consuming Nebicard 10 mg
Here is a list of points that you should remember while consuming the drug, such as:-
Before consuming Nebicard(nebivolol) 10mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if your allergies, especially if you are allergic to Nebivolol. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can lead to allergic reactions or other medical complications.
- Before using Nebicard(nebivolol), inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially if you have a history of heart rhythm problems, such as a slow heartbeat, second- or third-degree atrioventricular block, blood circulation complications, etc.
- Consumption of alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) may cause you dizziness. Therefore, avoid driving, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Hence, limit the consumption of alcohol. Consult the doctor in case you are using marijuana (cannabis).
- Before having surgery, inform the doctor or dentist about all the products you consume (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- In case of diabetic patients, this medicine may lead to hypoglycemia. Other symptoms of low blood sugar include dizziness and sweating, are unaffected by this drug. This medicine also creates difficulty in controlling blood sugar. Therefore, it good to go for a regular checkup while consuming this drug. Immediately consult your doctor in case you have symptoms of high blood sugar, such as increased thirst/urination so that he can adjust your diabetes medication, exercise program, or diet.
- At the time of pregnancy, Nebicard 10mg may lead to low birth weight and require monitoring for complications, such as low blood pressure, slow heartbeat, low blood sugar, and slow/shallow breathing. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- The effect of the drug on breast milk is still unknown. Therefore do consult the doctor before consuming the drug.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
The signs and symptoms of an overdose of the medicine may include hypertension or hypotension, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, and can also be fatal.
If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help. The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Nebicard 10 mg
Keep Nebicard 10mg in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, consult your healthcare professional.
Is it essential to have a prescription to buy Nebicard 10 mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is essential to buy Nebicard 10mg or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.