What is P-Force Fort 150mg?
P-Force Fort 150mg is a medicine used in the treatment of sexual problems in men, such as erectile dysfunction and other related issues related to impotence and more. The drug falls under the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor that relaxes the blood vessels and improves the flow of blood through that particular area.
P-Force Fort is the brand name of the medicine which is also known by its generic name called Sildenafil Citrate. Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd manufactures P-Force Fort 150mg. It is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company with a headquarter in Mumbai, India.
P-Force Fort 150mg is a medicine for phosphodiesterase(PDE) containing an active quantity of Sildenafil Citrate. P-Force Fort 150mg is considered the most common adequate prescription fertility that is highly recommended by the doctor in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence in men.
The penis contains an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors that help in reducing the erection of the penis. P-Force Fort 150mg falls under the category of drugs known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors and prevents this enzyme from functioning quickly and thus keeping the penis in erection position even after sexual intercourse.
Note that such a drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse. P-Force Fort 150mg is available only through the doctor’s prescription and is available in both tablet and powdered form for suspension.
What is P-Force Fort 150mg used for?
P-Force Fort 150mg is used to treat male sexual problems, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood in the male reproductive organ, penis. Remember that this drug does not protect against any sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis.
P-Force Fort 150mg increases the flow of blood in the penis to make it erect and does not let the enzyme known as phosphodiesterase(PDE) present in the penis to function quickly as this enzyme will keep the penis to remain in an erect position.
These two actions that occur due to this medicine helps men to sustain an erection for a longer period of time even after sexual intercourse.
About the P-Force Fort 150mg manufacturer
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd manufactures P-Force Fort 150mg under high-quality assurance standards. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company that has been producing a variety of pharmaceutical products since 1996.
The company has been providing life-saving drugs to deal with various medical complications, such as HIV/ARV and Hepatocare, Cardiac, Diabetes, Psychiatrists, Neurology, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Antibiotics-Antibacterial, Analgesic-Anti-inflammatory.
It has successfully maintained its reputation because of various reasons like high manufacturing standards and in line with the best practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
All this is possible because the company’s R&D unit is highly experienced and trustworthy, producing state of the art products for different medical issues.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd is a highly-rated pharmaceutical company in India. The company vision is to provide quality medicines at cost-effective prices to customers globally.
Strengths of P-Force Fort 150mg
The strength of P-Force Fort is 150 mg. There are some advantages of consuming P-Force Fort 150mg, such as:-
- P-Force Fort 150mg is the cheapest economical medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- The drug gives a long-lasting erection.
- It is easy for anyone to purchase the drug because it is available both online and in the local stores.
- P-Force Fort 150 mg is a highly used drug destroying the difficulties and demand for medicine.
Possible side effects of P-Force Fort 150mg
P-Force Fort 150mg usually does not show any unwanted side effects in men consuming it. Adverse side effects may occur due to drug or disease interactions.
The P-Force Fort 150mg side effects are categorized below, such as:-
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Mental depression
- Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- Sensitivity to light
- Skin ulcers
- Excessive hunger
- Fever or chills
- Increased thirst and sweating
- Sore throat
- Twitching of the muscles
You may not see some other side effects in the above list. In case you feel any kind of symptoms, do not ignore it. Instead, consult the doctor about it in order to avoid any severe medical complications.
- Priapism warning: Priapism is a medical condition in which the erection won’t go away. The condition will become serious if an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours. In such a situation, call 911 and go for immediate medical help. It may occur in case of overdose or improper way of using the medicine.
- Sudden hearing loss: Improper consumption may show interactions and can result in hearing loss, tinnitus(ringing in the ears) or dizziness. Stop taking any more dose of P-Force Fort 150 mg if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
- Sudden vision loss: P-Force Fort 150 mg may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden vision loss in either one or both the eyes. It is a severe health issue that should be considered and stop taking the drug in such cases.
What are the medicines that interact with P-Force Fort 150 mg?
Medical science has reached that point of success where a person can consume more than one drug simultaneously, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or may have to take certain necessary precautions in consuming the medicine.
However, do not consume P-Force Fort 150 Mg with another drug in order to prevent the chance of having any medical complications. Some medicines may show interaction with P-Force Fort 150 Mg, such as:-
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Amyl Nitrite
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
You may need to consume some medicines with P-Force Fort 150 mg for some medical conditions. But it is better to consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Amyl Nitrite
What are the diseases that interact with P-Force Fort 150mg?
Some of the diseases show interactions with P-Force Fort 150 mg. Those diseases are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the rhythm of the heartbeat, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming P-Force Fort 150 mg.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a type of disease in which the problems arises with the shape of the penis. Using P-Force Fort 150mg while suffering from such a condition will worsen the situation and sometimes may cause you erection more than 4 hours.
- Sickle cell anaemia: Use of P-Force Fort 150mg may cause you pain in sickle cell anaemia known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of P-Force Fort 150mg increases the risk of developing ulcers, stomach bleeding, or tiny holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and are thinking of using P-Force Fort 150mg, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Renal dysfunction
- Seizure disorders
How does P-Force Fort 150mg work?
Always consume P-Force Fort 150mg as directed by the doctor. Always remember to follow instructions as provided in the prescription because the medicine will work efficiently and without any unwanted side effects only when used correctly. Hence, the patient should follow the instructions of consuming the drug and its dosage.
Consume P-Force Fort 150mg orally with a glass of water without being chewing, crushing or swallowing it entirely. There is no harm in consuming the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is available with various other brand names containing the same salt(Sildenafil Citrate), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
Another drug is containing the same salt used to treat erectile dysfunction known as Viagra. Usually, it is good to have viagra 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity.
It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug. Do not consume Viagra more than once in one day.
Precautions while consuming P-Force Fort 150mg
Here is a list of points that a person should take care of while consuming P-Force Fort 150mg.
- During an emergency medical condition, do inform the doctor that you are consuming P-Force Fort 150mg, especially people suffering from heart problems.
- Avoid using P-Force Fort 150mg with nitrate drugs that usually treats angina or hypertension. Such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing tadalafil, such as Viagra, Vardenafil, Cialis, etc. Inform the doctor if you ever have or had heart disease.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because P-Force Fort 150mg decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
- Immediately consult the doctor in case the erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more, causing pain. Such conditions require immediate medical treatment.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- P-Force Fort 150mg is not for the use of children even though medicine can cure both erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension(PAH).
- Some medical conditions may get worse with the use of P-Force Fort 150mg, such as cardiovascular disease, stomach ulcer, sickle cell anaemia, Peyronie’s disease, pulmonary diseases, liver disease, retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of P-Force Fort 150mg
Keep P-Force Fort 150mg(Sildenafil Citrate) in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, ask your healthcare professional, how to handle the drug.