What Is Tadarise 20mg?
Tadarise 20mg is a medicine which relaxes muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood through some particular areas(especially genitalia area) of the body. Tadarise is the brand name of the drug having a generic name, Tadalafil.
It helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and also in reducing the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Other drugs with different brand names containing the same generic name(tadalafil), such as Adcirca can also cure pulmonary arterial hypertension and improves the capacity of performing physical exercise in both men and women.
Tadarise(Tadalafil) is a medicine of category phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitors and consists of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5. Another enzyme of the same group is present in the penis which is responsible for making the penis flaccid. It prevents PDE5 inhibitors(present in the penis) from functioning quickly. As a result, it prevents the penis from becoming flaccid even after sexual intercourse for up to 4 hours.
What is Tadarise 20 mg used for?
Tadarise 20 mg treats erectile dysfunction which is a medical condition in which the penis is unable to obtain a firm erection when a man is sexually excited. It helps in treating erectile dysfunction by giving the penis a firm erection when a man is unable to keep his penis erect. Every action performed by a man during sexual activity is done in order to increase the flow of blood through the penis for a firm erection.
Tadarise 20 mg decreases the efficiency of PDE5 inhibitors and increases the flow of blood in order to maintain an erection even after the penis is stocked.
Keep this in mind that Tadarise 20 mg will not work efficiently if the physical activity at the time of sexual intercourse is not performed. Therefore, without any physical activity, the medicine will not work efficiently.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is the pressure of the blood in the arteries with which the right side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs. As a result, the right ventricles find it difficult to pump blood when the small blood vessels in the lungs are resistant to the flow of blood.
When the blood vessels present in the lungs become narrow, causing resistance to the flow of blood. The right ventricle has to work hard to pump blood through the lungs.
Tadarise 20 mg works on phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) that relaxes blood vessels and increases the flow of blood through it. The medicine aims at PDE5 enzymes in the lungs to relax the blood vessels that leads to an increase in the supply of blood through the lungs reducing the workload on the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Tadarise 20 mg
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd manufactures Tadarise 20 mg. under very high-quality assurance standards. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company that has been producing a variety of pharmaceutical products since 1996.
The company has been providing life-saving drugs to deal with various medical complications, such as HIV/ARV and Hepatocare, Cardiac, Diabetes, Psychiatrists, Neurology, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Antibiotics-Antibacterial, Analgesic-Anti-inflammatory.
The company has successfully maintained its reputation because of various reasons like high manufacturing standards and in line with the best practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
All this is possible because the company’s R&D unit is highly experienced and trustworthy, producing state of the art products for different medical issues.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd is a highly-rated pharmaceutical company in India. The company vision is to provide quality medicines at cost-effective prices to customers globally.
Strengths of Tadarise 20mg
Tadarise 20 mg is available in various variants, but here the medicine has a strength of 20 mg. There are many benefits of consuming the medicine, such as:-
- Tadarise 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- It assures the drug’s good quality along with its availability. The medicine can be purchased online or through the stores.
- Tadarise 20mg has maintained its reputation in the pharmaceutical market and can be trusted on its quality of drugs manufactured.
Possible Side Effects Of Tadarise 20mg
Tadarise 20mg usually do not show any side effects but it can happen if consumed improperly. These severe side effects may need medical attention to get cured. There are some possible side effects due to Tadarise 20mg, such as:-
Common side effects
- Burning sensation in the heart
- Stomach upset or pain
Less common side effects
- Pain in arms, back, or jaws
- Loss of vision
- Pain in chest
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain in eyes
- Lack of strength
- Muscle stiffness
- Unusual tiredness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Loss of body heat
- Red eyes due to irritation
- Sores, ulcer, or white spots in the month or on the lips
- Cracks in the skin
- Sudden cardiac death
- Difficulty in speaking
- Cracks in the skin
- Difficulty while speaking
- Pain in joint or muscles
- Slow speech
- Sudden cardiac death due to arrest
- Swelling of the teeth, feet, or lower legs
- Sores ulcer
- Prolonged painful erection of the penis
- Changes in colour vision
What are the medicines that interact with Tadarise 20mg?
Many drugs show interaction with Tadarise 20mg. The side effects depend on the way of interaction with other drugs. The description provided may not contain all the drugs that show interaction with Tadarise.
Therefore, it is good to consult the doctor about the medicines you have been consuming or will consume along with Tadarise 20mg. In general, here is a list of medicines that show interaction with Tadarise 20mg, such as:-
- Nitrates drugs like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, like poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, like doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs may affect the efficiency of Tadarise(Tadalafil) from the body, such as:-
- Azole antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors, likewise boceprevir, telaprevir
Never consume Tadarise 20mg with any other drugs containing tadalafil, such as sildenafil, vardenafil. Some of the medicines that show frequent interactions with Tadarise 20mg, such as:-
What are the diseases that interact with Tadarise 20mg?
Tadarise 20mg show interaction with the following diseases, such as:-
- Pulmonary disease: Tadrise 20 mg is not suitable for the people having pulmonary veno-occlusive disease(PVOD) as the medicine may worsen the condition.
- Cardiovascular disease: The medicine contains phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor which is not recommended for the people having cardiovascular disease because the medicine can increase the cardiac risk.
Other cardiovascular diseases that may interact with Tadarise 20mg include angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, AV block, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, syncope, cerebral thrombosis, cerebrovascular haemorrhage, transient ischemic attack, cardiac arrest, heart failure, and hypertension.
- Alcoholism: Consumption of alcohol will rapidly work on pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators, like phosphodiesterase(PDE5) inhibitors. Therefore, limit the consumption of alcohol while having Tadarise 20mg.
- Priapism: It is a medical complication in which the erection of the penis lasts for more than 6 hours. This can damage the penile tissue and may also cause permanent loss of potency if not treated immediately. If the drug is not used as directed or the correct way, it can result in prolonged erection for more than 4 hours or priapism.
- Difficulty while hearing: Tadarise 20mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors which are associated with sudden decrease or loss of hearing accompanied by tinnitus or dizziness. A person experiencing difficulty in the hearing should not consume the drug.
- Seizure disorders
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver disease
How does Tadarise 20 mg work?
The ideal way to consume the medicine is to follow the doctor’s prescription as it’s dosage varies with patients and its condition. The dose mentioned in this description is an average dose of Tadarise 20mg.
The dose of the medicine depends on various factors, such as the power of the drug, the number of doses you take in a day, and the purpose of consuming the drug. Since Tadarise 20mg is can help in a few medical complications, such as:-
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia: It is not recommended for children, and in case of adults, 10mg of the medicine in a single dose that should not be taken more than once in a single day.
- For erectile dysfunction: It is recommended that an adult should consume 10mg as a single dose of Tadarise just before 30 minutes from the time of sexual activity to help you with erectile dysfunction. It is not the use of children.
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a person may have to take 2.5mg of Tadrise once a day every day without regard for the timing of the sexual activity.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40mg of Tadarise(two tablets of Tadarise 20mg) once a day is considered the average dose for adults. In the case of children, consult the doctor.
You can consume the medicine with or without food but do not consume more than one dose in a single day.
Precautions while consuming Tadarise 20mg
Things a person should always keep in mind while using Tadarise 20mg, such as:-
- Do remember to inform the doctor if you are taking Tadarise 20mg, especially in the emergency medical condition of the heart.
- It is essential to go for a regular check-up of the blood pressure while using Tadalafil.
- Consult with the doctor if you have a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
- Avoid consuming Tadarise 20mg with other medicines of the same type, such as Cialis or PDE5 inhibitors, sildenafil(Revatio or Viagra) or Vardenafil(Levitra), while treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do contact the doctor if the erection remains prolonged for more than 4-5 hours. Such conditions require immediate medical attention to prevent severe damage to the penis.
- Before taking this drug, it is good to inform your doctor if you ever had or have heart disease or heart rhythm problems as it may cause serious side effects in heart patients.
- If a person is suffering from Peyronie’s disease, avoid using the medicine without consulting the doctor.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol as it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Avoid consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit because it may change the amount of drug used by the body, reducing the effectiveness of the drug.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose of Tadarise 20mg may cause difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out.
In such situations, call immediately at the local poison control centre.
The United States citizen can call the poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Tadarise 20 mg
Keep Tadarise 20 mg closed at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not freeze the medicine.