Rizact 10 Mg
What Is Rizact 10Mg?
Rizact 10 Tablet is a medicine that helps in getting from the acute attack of migraine. It helps in resolving the symptoms of migraine and prevents the condition from getting worse. The drug works by narrowing the blood vessels, consequently relieving pain from migraine headaches.
You can consume Rizact 10 mg with or without food, but it is advised to consume it on a daily basis at a regular interval of time. It is very important to maintain a consistent level of medicine in th human body. Consult with the doctor about the dosage but do not alter on your own.
Do not skip or leave the treatment in between, always follow the prescribed instructions of the doctor. Leaving the treatment in between will not let the pain and the cause of the pain to go completely. The common side effects that are caused by the involves neck pain, a sensation of heaviness, nausea, weakness, jaw pain, throat pain, and paresthesia.
Sometimes Rizact 10 can change your mood and can make you feel depressed. Therefore, regular monitoring of your moods might be recommended by the doctor. Sometimes, medicine can cause sleepiness and dizziness which can create a problem for you while operating some machinery, such as driving a car. Thus it is recommended not to operate any machine while consuming Rizact 10mg.
What Are The Uses Of Rizact 10 Mg?
The medicine helps in relieving pain from headache, such as:-
- Acute Migraine Headache: It is a type of headache that causes severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, generally on one side of the brain. It often results in nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to the light and sound. A migraine headache usually lasts for four to many hours in a day. The pain can be severe to mild and can interfere with your daily activity. The medicine works by relieving pain that is caused because of the migraine. This gives you relief from pain and acute migraine headache.
Who Manufactures Rizact 10Mg?
Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical that manufactures Rizact 10 mg since 1935. It has a headquarter in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat medical complications, such as respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression.
The company has been continually working towards ensuring access to high quality and affordable medicines to help needy patients. It is the reason for the trust of health care professionals and patients across the world for the last 8 decades.
Cipla has been building brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. The only guiding purpose for the company is caring for life. Because of it, the company has now extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms.
In order to provide affordable healthcare products globally, the company is deepening its presence in the key markets of different countries, such as India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
Strengths Of Rizact 10mg
With the term Rizact 10mg, it means the one tablet of Rizact contains 10 mg of Rizatriptan. This is called the strength of the medicine. The medicine is available in various other strengths so that it can be used according to the severity of the patient, such as:-
- Rizact 10mg
- Rizact 5mg
Possible Side Effects Of Rizact 10 mg
Along with some of the useful effects of the medicine, there is a chance of developing unwanted side effects, and that occurs when you start to consume the drug without following the instructions of the doctor. Some of them may require medical attention to get treated while some get resolved with time.
The most common side effects that may occur while consuming Rizact 10mg are as follows:-
- Pain in the chest
- Heaviness in the chest and neck
- Uncertain heartbeat
- The sensation of burning, warmth, heat, numbness, tightness, or tingling
- Shortness of breathing
- Tingling feelings
- Increase in the heartbeat
- Uncertain heartbeat
- Pain, tightness, or pressure in the neck, jaw, or throat
- Slow heartbeat
Some of the side effects may not require any medical attention as they get resolved on their own with time or the body adapts themselves from with such side effects. These side effects involve:-
- dry mouth
- hot flashes
- lack or loss of strength
- nausea or vomiting
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Dryness in the eyes
- Irritation in the eyes
- Heat sensitivity
- Inability to sleep
- Increase in sweating
- Increase in the thirst
- Itching of the skin
- Muscle or joint stiffness, tightness, or rigidity
- Muscle pain or spasms
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- A sudden, large increase in the frequency or quantity of urine
- trembling of the hands or feet
- An unusual feeling of well-being
- warm or cold sensations
What Are The Medicine That Interact With Rizact 10mg?
There is a total of 71 known drugs that show interactions with Rizact(Rizatriptan) which are categorised as:-
- 51 drugs show major interaction
- 20 drugs show moderate interactions
But the most common medicines that interact with Rizact 10 are as follows:-
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Advil (ibuprofen)
- Aleve (naproxen)
- Ambien (zolpidem)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Effexor (venlafaxine)
- Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)
- Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)
- Fioricet (acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone)
- ProAir HFA (albuterol)
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Topamax (topiramate)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Rizact 10?
There are a total of six diseases that show interaction with the Rizact 10, such as:-
- CAD risk factors
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver disease
- Renal dysfunction
How To Consume Rizact 10mg?
Always follow the prescribed instructions of the doctor before consuming the medicine. You do not need to crush, chew, or break the medicine. You can simply consume the drug by swallowing it as a whole with water.
There is no harm in consuming Rizact 10 with or without food, but make sure you take every dose of the medicine at regular interval of time. Avoid consuming the medicine if you are allergic to Rizatriptan 10mg.
The medicine helps in resolving pain that occurs as a result of acute migraine headache and gives you relief from the pain the headache that usually occurs on one side of the brain.
Do not alter the dose of the medicine on your own without consulting the doctor. It is a medicine for resolving pain from headache in which any alteration in its dose can either make the medicine less effective or can hamper your health. Thus, always contact the doctor if you have any issues while consuming the medicine.
Precautions While Consuming Rizact 10 mg?
While consuming the medicine, it is very important to keep certain things in mind in order to avoid any occurrence of unwanted side effects, such as:-
- Do not consume Rizact 10 in case you are allergic to Rizatriptan. Tell your doctor about your allergy, he may suggest you some other alternative of the medicine that does not contain this salt composition.
- The medicine is not recommended for people suffering from cardiovascular disease, uncontrolled hypertension, peripheral vascular disease, hemiplegic or Basilar migraine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors(MAOI). If you fall under this condition and planning to have Rizact 10 consult with the doctor as it can worsen your situation.
- The medicine is not for the use of pregnant women and also those who are planning for breastfeeding their infants. Even if you find it necessary to consume, consult with the doctor first.
- People with high cholesterol should carefully consume medicine as it can increase the risk of cardiovascular side effects.
- Since Rizact 10 helps in resolving headache and relaxes your brain. Thus, it is advised not to operate any machine while consuming the medicine.
- People with kidney and liver disease should also avoid consuming Rizact 10mg as it increases the risk of severe adverse effects. The doctor may ask you to monitor your kidney and liver function regularly during the treatment with Rizact.
What To Do In Case Of An Overdose Of The Medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, nausea, headache, and difficulty while breathing. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage Of Rizact 10 mg
Keep Rizact 10mg in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, consult your healthcare professional.
Is It Essential To Have A Prescription To Buy Rizact 10mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is important to buy Rizact or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.