Snovitra 60 Mg
What Is Snovitra 60 mg?
Snovitra is a drug that is highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction. It is available in many variants(strength), such as Snovitra 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg. Centurion Laboratories, an Indian pharmaceutical company, manufactures Snovitra 60mg.
Snovitra is an inhibitor drug for phosphodiesterase(PDE) containing an active component, Vardenafil. Snovitra is the most common effective prescription fertility that is highly recommended by the doctor to cure erectile dysfunction and impotence in men.
The penis contains an enzyme called phosphodiesterase5(PDE5) that helps in reducing the erection of the penis. Snovitra falls under the category of drugs known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors and prevents this enzyme from working quickly and thus keeping the penis in erection position even after the penis is stroked.
Note that the drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse. Snovitra is available only with your doctor’s prescription and in both tablet and powdered form for suspension.
What is Snovitra 60 mg used for?
Snovitra helps in the treatment of male sexual problems, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow in the penis. Remember that this drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis.
Snovitra increases the flow of blood in the penis to make the penis erect and does not let the enzyme called phosphodiesterase(PDE) present in the penis to work quickly. This keeps the penis to remain in an erect position.
Who manufactures Snovitra 60 mg?
RSM Enterprises, an ISO 9001-2008 certified company that focuses on manufacturing premium quality pharmaceutical drug. The company has been listed in the most reliable manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers of medicines related to the genital parts of the body.
The company manufactures product portfolio, such as erectile dysfunction medicines, antifungal medication pills, Anti Acer Products, Anti Cancer Drugs, Anti Depression Drugs, Stomach Treatment, Herbal Sex Medicines, Hair Loss Treatment Medicines, Kamagra Products, Vitamin Tablets, and Pharmaceutical Drugs etc.
RSM has made a benchmark in the market of medicines by providing supreme quality products. The company makes a road map of formulated medicines as per the strict quality standards and meets the desired standard of quality.
Is Snovitra 60mg the same as Viagra?
There are some advantages of consuming Snovitra 60mg, such as:-
- Snovitra 60mg is the cheapest economical drug to cure ED.
- Snovitra 60 provides a long-lasting erection.
- It is easy to buy the drug as it is available both online and in the stores.
- Snovitra 60 mg is considered the highly used drugs are destroying the difficulties and demand for medicine, intravenous medicines, etc.
What are the side effects of Snovitra 60 mg?
Snovitra 60 mg generally do not react in men consuming it. Side effects can be caused due to drug or disease interactions.
Its side effects are categorized below according to the occurrence of the symptoms, such as:-
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
- Mental depression
- Excessive hunger
- Fever or chills
- Increased thirst and sweating
- Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- Sensitivity to light
- Skin ulcers
- Sore throat
- Twitching of the muscles
There must be other side effects that might not be mentioned in the above list, in case you feel any kind of uneasiness do not ignore but consult your doctor about it in order to avoid any other medical complications.
How long does it take for Snovitra 60mg to work?
The effect of Snovitra begins within 30-40 minutes of taking medicine. The effect of the drug can last to as long as 4-5 hours.
However, one should not repeat the dosage in the span of 24 hours.
- Priapism warning: Priapism is a medical condition in which the erection won’t go away. The condition will become serious if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. In such a situation, call 911 and go for immediate medical help. This may occur in case of overdose or improper way of using the medicine.
- Sudden vision loss: Snovitra 60 mg may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden loss of vision in either of the eyes. This is a severe health issue that should be considered and stop taking the drug in such cases.
- Sudden hearing loss: Consuming this drug in an improper way or some interaction may result in hearing loss, tinnitus(ringing in the ears) or dizziness. Do not take any more dose of Snovitra 60 mg if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
What are the medicines that interact with Snovitra 60 mg?
Medical science has reached at that point of success that a person can consume more than one drug at a time, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or may have to take certain necessary precautions.
However, the medicines should not be used together to avoid the chance of having any medical complications. Here is a list of drugs that show interaction with Snovitra 60 mg:-
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
Some drugs might have to be used with Snovitra in some medical conditions. But it would be best if you consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
What are the diseases that interact with Snovitra 60mg?
Diseases that show interactions with Snovitra 60 mg are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the rhythm of the heartbeat, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming Snovitra 60 mg.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a medical condition in which problems arise with the shape of the penis. Using Snovitra 60 mg while suffering from such a disease will worsen the situation and sometimes may cause you erection more than 4 hours.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of Snovitra 60 mg raises the risk of stomach bleeding, ulcers, or small holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and are thinking of using Snovitra 60 mg, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
- Sickle cell anaemia: Use of Snovitra 60 mg may cause you pain in sickle cell anaemia known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Renal dysfunction
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
How does Snovitra 60 mg work?
Always consume Snovitra 60 mg according to the prescription of the doctor. Do not forget to follow instructions provided by the doctor because the medicine will work efficiently only when used correctly. Therefore, the patient must follow the instructions of consuming the medicine and its dosage.
Consume Snovitra 60 orally with a glass of water without being chewed or crushed. It should be swallowed entirely. You can also consume the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is manufactured with various other brand names containing the same salt(Vardenafil), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
Another drug, Viagra used to treat erectile dysfunction. Usually, it is recommended to have viagra 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity. It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug.
Precautions while consuming Snovitra 60 mg
Some points that a person should take care of while consuming Snovitra 60 mg are:-
- In an emergency medical condition, do inform the doctor that you are consuming Snovitra is any, especially people having heart problems.
- Avoid using Snovitra with nitrate drugs that are usually used to treat angina or hypertension, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing Vardenafil.
- Tell the doctor immediately if the erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more, causing pain. Such conditions require immediate medical treatment.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because Snovitra decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Snovitra 60 mg
Keep Snovitra 60mg in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, consult your healthcare professional.
Is it important to have a prescription to buy Snovitra 60mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription by a certified doctor is important to buy Snovitra 60 or any other drug from For Daily Medicine.