Tada 20 Mg
What Is Tada 20 Mg?
Tada 20 Mg is a medicine that cures erectile dysfunction (impotence) and signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). It relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood through a particular area of the body.
Tadalafil is the generic name of Tada 20mg. Tadalafil medicines that are available with other brand names, such as Adcirca is also used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension and improves the capacity of performing physical activity in both men and women.
Tada(Tadalafil) falls under a class of medicines containing phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitors. It prevents an enzyme(phosphodiesterase type-5) present in the penis from functioning too quickly. This enzyme present in the penis is responsible for making it flaccid, use of Tada provides the penis firm erection.
What is Tada 20 Mg used for?
Tada 20 Mg helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is a condition in which the penis is unable to make an erection at the time of sexual activity. Men use this pill when they are unable to keep an erection. The motive behind every action performed by a man during sexual intercourse is to attain a firm erection.
Tada regulates the enzyme(phosphodiesterase type-5) present in the penis to maintain an erection by increasing the blood flow rate to the penis even after the penis is stocked. Remember that Tada 20 Mg will not work until and unless the penis will not perform the physical activity done at the time of sexual intercourse. Without physical activity, the tadalafil will not work efficiently.
Addition to erectile dysfunction, Tada 20 Mg(Tadalafil) is also used to treat signs, and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH) caused due to enlarged prostate.
A person suffering from BPH generally experiences specific symptoms, such as difficulty while urinating, decreased flow of urine, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and frequent urination, especially during the night.
Tada 20 Mg(Tadalafil) can be consumed by both men and women to treat the signs and symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension that improves the ability to exercise. It is the blood pressure in the arteries with which the right side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs.
The difficulty for the right ventricles increases to pump blood when the small blood vessels in the lungs become resistant to the flow of blood. Tada 20 Mg is used to relax the blood vessels of the lungs by working on phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5). It increases the flow of the blood in the lungs, reducing the workload of the heart.
When the blood vessels present in the lungs become narrow, the resistance to the flow of blood increases; consequently, the right ventricle has to work hard to pump blood through the lungs.
Tadalafil aims the PDE5 enzyme in the lungs to relax the blood vessels, which increases the blood supply through the lungs reducing the workload of the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Tada 20 Mg
Lupin Ltd. manufactures Tada 20 Mg under very high-quality assurance standards. It is a multinational company producing a variety of pharmaceutical products since 1968. The company has been providing lifesaving drugs for different medical complications. As a result, its demand is increasing among people from all over the world.
It is the 12th-largest company by market capitalization and the eighth-largest generic pharmaceutical company by revenue worldwide. Centurion Laboratories has been managing its reputed position over the last 13 years with the help of high manufacturing standards and in line with the best practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
The company was founded on the auspicious “Guddi Padwa’ Day in 1968 by Dr Desh Bandhu Gupta. His visionary, with a compelling mission, was to create a better world for humans. The company was started with a dream to fight life-threatening, infectious diseases with affordable and high-quality drugs of the highest social priority.
Dr Gupta’s vision, inimitable commitment and passion, steered the organization to become one of the fastest-growing Generic pharmaceutical companies globally. The name of the company, ‘Lupin’ was inspired by the flower Lupin which is known to nourish the soil it grows in.
The flower is also known to be tolerant of the infertile soils and capable of pioneering change in barren and poor climates. This inspires him and the company as it relentlessly strives to build medical solutions to meet the unmet needs of society and people from all around the world.
Strengths of Tada 20 Mg
Here are the strengths(benefits) of Tada 20 Mg:-
- Tada 20 Mg helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension for both men and women.
- The drug assures the quality of it and is available online and in the stores.
- Tada 20 Mg has successfully maintained the reputation in the pharmaceutical market and assures its quality of treatment.
Possible Side Effects Of Tada 20 Mg
Tada 20 Mg is used to treat some medical complications only if taken correctly. Similarly, it may also show unwanted side effects if consumed incorrectly, in case of overdose or drug interaction. Such side effects may need medical attention to heal. Possible side effects that can happen due to misuse of Tada 20 Mg are as follows:-
Common side effects
- Stomach upset or pain
Less common side effects
- Pain in arms, back, or jaws
- Loss of vision
- Pain in chest
- Chest tightness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle stiffness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Pain in eyes
- Bloody nose
- Difficulty in moving or swallowing
- Eye discharge
- Lack of strength
- Difficulty in speaking
- Loss of heat from the body
- Red, irritation eye
- Skin crack
- Cracks in the skin
- Sores, ulcer, or white spots in the month or on the lips
- Sudden cardiac death
- Difficulty in speaking
- Pain in joint or muscles
- Red eyes
- Sores ulcer
- White spots on lips/mouth
- Loss of heat from the body
- Slow speech
- Sudden cardiac death
- Swelling of the teeth, feet, or lower legs
- Prolonged painful erection of the penis
- Changes in colour vision
What are the medicines that interact with Tada 20 Mg?
Various medicines show to interact with Tada 20 Mg. The unwanted side effects depend on the type of interaction with other drugs. The list of drug interactions might not contain all the drugs that show interaction with Tada. Hence, it is recommended to consult with the doctor about the medicines you consume while taking Tada 20 Mg.
A list of medicines that show interacts with Tada 20 Mg are as follows:-
- Nitrates like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, such as poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, such as doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs reduce the effect of Tada(Tadalafil) from the body, such as:-
- Azole antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors, likewise boceprevir, telaprevir
Do not take Tada with any other drugs containing tadalafil, such as sildenafil, vardenafil in order to avoid any unwanted side effects. Some of the drugs show frequent interactions with Tada, such as:-
What are the diseases that interact with Tada 20 Mg?
Tada 20 Mg interact with the following diseases:-
- Pulmonary disease: Tada 20 Mg is harmful to the people having the pulmonary veno-occlusive disease(PVOD) because the medicine will make the condition worse.
- Cardiovascular disease: Tada 20 Mg contains phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitors which are not recommended for the people suffering from cardiovascular disease and can increase the cardiac risk.
Some other cardiovascular diseases include AV block, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, syncope, cerebral thrombosis, cerebrovascular haemorrhage, transient ischemic attack, cardiac arrest, heart failure, and hypertension.
- Priapism: It is a medical complication in which the erection of the penis lasts for more than 6 hours causing damage to the penile tissue and can also lead to permanent loss of potency if not cured immediately. In case you incorrectly consume the, it can result in prolonged erection for more than 4 hours and priapism.
- Alcoholism: Consumption of excess alcohol will result in rapidly pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators. Therefore, the consumption of alcohol should be limited while consuming Tada 20 Mg.
- Difficulty in hearing: Tada 20 Mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors which are responsible for sudden decrease or loss of hearing followed by tinnitus or dizziness. If a person is having difficulty in the hearing, he should avoid consuming Tada(Tadalafil).
- Seizure disorders
- Liver disease
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
How does Tada 20 Mg work?
The ideal way to consume Tada 20 Mg is to follow the direction written on the doctor’s prescription because it’s dosage varies with patients and the condition. The dose mentioned in this description is an average dose of Tada 20 Mg.
The dose of the medicine depends on the power of the drug, the number of doses you take in a day, and the purpose of consuming the medicine. The dose of Tada 20mg depends on its use, such as:-
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: Adults having benign prostatic hyperplasia should consume 5 Mg of Tada in a single dose that should not be taken more than once in a single day.
- Erectile dysfunction: For adults 10 Mg of Tada as a single dose just before 30 minutes from the time of sexual activity will help you with erectile dysfunction.
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a person may have to take 2.5 Mg of Tada once a day every day without regard for the timing of the sexual activity.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40 Mg of Tada(two tablets of Tada 20 Mg) once a day is considered the average dose for adults. In the case of children, the treatment should be asked by the doctor after consulting him.
There is no harm in consuming the medicine orally with or without an empty stomach. But do consult the doctor before using it. Do not consume the medicine more than a single dose in a day.
Precautions while consuming Tada 20 Mg
Things a person should always keep in mind while consuming Tada 20 Mg are as follows:-
- In the emergency medical condition, especially any complications in the heart, do not forget to inform the doctor if you have consumed Tada 20 Mg.
- It is essential to have a regular check-up of the blood pressure while using Tada for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension so that its dose can be changed accordingly.
- Avoid taking Tada with Cialis or PDE5 inhibitors, such as sildenafil(Revatio or Viagra) or Vardenafil(Levitra), when treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do contact the doctor if the erection remains prolonged for more than 4-5 hours. In such conditions, immediate medical attention is required to prevent severe damage to the tissues of the penis.
- Before taking this drug, do inform your doctor if you have a medical history of heart disease or heart rhythm problems as it may cause serious side effects in heart patients.
- Consult with the doctor if you have a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease. It is a medical condition of narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart. This medical complication develops pressure on the walls of the ventricles.
- If a person is suffering from Peyronie’s disease, avoid using Tada 60 Mg without consulting the doctor.
- Do not consume too much alcohol because too much alcohol consumption can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit may change the amount of drug used by the body.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose of Tada 20 Mg may result in difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out. In such cases, call immediately at the poison control centre. The United States people can call the poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Tada 20 Mg
Keep Tada 20 Mg closed at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not try to freeze the drug.