Tadacip 20 Mg
What Is Tadacip 20Mg?
Tadacip 20 tablet relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood through the genitalia area of the body. Tadacip is the brand name of the drug with a generic name, Tadalafil.
Tadacip 20 mg helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and also reduces the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Other drugs with different brand names containing the same generic name(Tadalafil), such as Adcirca can also cure pulmonary arterial hypertension and improves the capacity of performing physical exercise in both men and women.
Tadacip(Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitor drug. Another enzyme of the same group is present in the penis which is responsible for making the penis erect. It prevents PDE5 inhibitors(present in the penis) from functioning quickly. As a result, it prevents the penis from becoming flaccid, giving a firm erection even after sexual intercourse for upto 4 hours.
What is Tadacip 20Mg used for?
Tadacip 20 mg cures erectile dysfunction, a medical condition in which the penis is unable to obtain a firm erection when a man is sexually excited. It helps in treating erectile dysfunction by giving the penis a firm erection when a man is unable to keep his penis erect. Every action performed by a man during sexual activity is done in order to increase the flow of blood through the penis for a firm erection.
Tadacip 20 works on PDE5 inhibitors and increases the flow of blood in order to maintain an erection even after the penis is stocked.
Keep this in mind that Tadacip 20 mg will not work efficiently if the physical activity at the time of sexual intercourse will not occur. Therefore, without any physical activity, the medicine will not work efficiently.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is the pressure of the blood flow in the arteries with which the right side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs. As a result, the right ventricles find it difficult to pump blood when the small blood vessels in the lungs are resistant to the flow of blood.
When the blood vessels present in the lungs become narrow, causing resistance to the flow of blood. The right ventricle finds it difficult to pump blood through the lungs.
Tadacip 20 mg works on phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) that relaxes blood vessels and increases the flow of blood through it. The medicine aims at PDE5 enzymes in the lungs to relax the blood vessels that lead increase in the blood supply smoothly through the lungs reducing the workload on the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Tadacip 20 mg
Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that manufactures Tadacip 20 since 1935. It has a headquarter in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat medical complications, such as respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression.
The company has been continually working towards ensuring access to high quality and affordable medicines to help needy patients. It is the reason for the trust of health care professionals and patients across the world for the last 8 decades.
Cipla has been building brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. The only guiding purpose for the company is caring for life. Because of it, the company has now extended our presence to 80+ countries manufacturing more than 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories.
In order to provide affordable healthcare products globally, the company is deepening its presence in the key markets of different countries, such as India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
The company follows a code of conduct that confirms the commitment of being an equal opportunity employer with no discrimination or harassment along with a drug-free workplace.
Strengths of Tadacip 20Mg
‘Tadacip 20 mg’ means a medicine with a brand name Tadacip that has 20 mg of Tadalafil in one table of the medicine. We can say Tadacip has a strength of 20Mg.
Possible Side Effects Of Tadacip 20 Mg
Tadacip 20 Mg usually do not show any side effects, but it can happen if consumed improperly. Improperly means without caring about the guidelines provided by the doctor. These severe side effects may need medical attention to get cured. There are some possible side effects due to Tadacip 20 Mg, such as:-
Common side effects
- Burning sensation in the heart
- Stomach upset or pain
Less common side effects
- Pain in arms, back, or jaws
- Loss of vision
- Pain in chest
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain in eyes
- Lack of strength
- Muscle stiffness
- Unusual tiredness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Loss of body heat
- Red eyes due to irritation
- Sores, ulcer, or white spots in the month or on the lips
- Cracks in the skin
- Sudden cardiac death
- Difficulty in speaking
- Cracks in the skin
- Difficulty while speaking
- Pain in joint or muscles
- Slow speech
- Sudden cardiac death due to arrest
- Swelling of the teeth, feet, or lower legs
- Sores ulcer
- Prolonged painful erection of the penis
- Changes in colour vision
What Are The Medicines That Interact With Tadacip 20 Mg?
Many drugs show interaction with Tadacip 20Mg. The side effects depend on the way of interaction with other drugs. The description provided may not contain all the drugs that show interaction with Tadacip.
Therefore, it is good to consult the doctor about the medicines you have been consuming, or you may consume along with Tadacip 20 mg. In general, here is a list of medicines that show interaction with Tadacip 20Mg, such as:-
- Nitrates drugs like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, like poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, like doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs may affect the efficiency of Tadacip(Tadalafil) from the body, such as:-
- Azole antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors, likewise boceprevir, telaprevir
Never consume Tadacip 20mg with any other drugs containing Tadalafil, such as sildenafil, vardenafil. Some of the medicines that show frequent interactions with Tadacip 20mg, such as:-
What Are The Diseases That Interact With Tadacip 20Mg?
Tadacip 20mg show interaction with the following diseases, such as:-
- Pulmonary disease: Tadrise 20 mg is not suitable for the people having the pulmonary veno-occlusive disease(PVOD) as the medicine may worsen the condition.
- Cardiovascular disease: The medicine contains phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which is not recommended for the people having cardiovascular disease because the medicine can increase the cardiac risk.
- Alcoholism: Consumption of alcohol will rapidly affect pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators- phosphodiesterase(PDE5) inhibitors. Therefore, limit the consumption of alcohol while having Tadacip 20 Mg.
- Priapism: It is a medical complication in which the erection of the penis lasts for more than 6 hours. This can damage the penile tissue and may also cause permanent loss of potency if not treated immediately. In case the drug is not used as directed, it can cause a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours or priapism.
- Difficulty while hearing: Tadacip 20mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors which are associated with a sudden decrease in hearing followed by tinnitus or dizziness. A person experiencing difficulty in the hearing should not consume the drug.
- Seizure disorders
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver disease
How Does Tadacip 20 Work?
The ideal way to consume the medicine is to follow the doctor’s prescription as it’s dosage varies with patients and its condition. The dose mentioned in this description is an average dose of Tadacip 20 Mg.
The dose of the medicine depends on various factors, such as the power of the drug, the number of doses you take in a day, and the purpose of consuming the drug. Since Tadacip 20Mg can help in a few medical complications, such as:-
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia: It is not recommended for children, and in case of adults, 10 Mg of the medicine in a single dose that should not be taken more than once in a single day.
- For erectile dysfunction: It is recommended that an adult should consume 10 Mg as a single dose of Tadacip just before 30 minutes from the time of sexual activity to help you with erectile dysfunction. It is prohibited for children.
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a person may have to take 2.5 Mg of Tadrise once a day every day without regard for the timing of the sexual activity.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40 Mg of Tadacip(two tablets of Tadacip 20 Mg) once a day is considered the average dose for adults. In the case of children, consult the doctor.
There is no harm in consuming the medicine with or without food but do not overdose the drug.
Precautions While Consuming Tadacip 20 Mg
Keep the following things in mind while consuming Tadacip 20 Mg, such as:-
- Do remember to inform the doctor in case you are taking Tadacip 20 Mg, especially in the emergency medical condition of the heart.
- It is good to go for a regular check-up of the blood pressure while using Tadalafil.
- Consult with the doctor if you have a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
- Avoid consuming Tadacip 20mg with other medicines of the same type, such as Cialis or PDE5 inhibitors, sildenafil(Revatio or Viagra) or Vardenafil(Levitra), while treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do contact the doctor if the erection remains prolonged for more than 4-5 hours. Such conditions require immediate medical attention to prevent severe damage to the penis.
- Before taking this drug, it is good to inform your doctor if you ever had or have heart disease or heart rhythm problems as it may cause serious side effects in heart patients.
- If a person is suffering from Peyronie’s disease, avoid using the medicine without consulting the doctor.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Avoid consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit because it may affect the efficiency of the drug.
What To Do In Case Of An Overdose Of The Medicine?
Overdose of Tadacip 20mg may cause difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out.
In such situations, call immediately at the local poison control centre.
The United States citizen can call the poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage Of Tadacip 20 mg
Keep Tadacip 20 mg closed at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not freeze the medicine.