Tadalista 40 Mg
What Is Tadalista 40 Mg?
Tadalista 40 Mg is a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction by relaxing the muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood to a particular(genital) area of the body. Its generic name is Tadalafil.
Tadalista 40 mg is used to cure erectile dysfunction (impotence) and signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Various brand names of tadalafil, such as Adcirca, are used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and also improves the capacity of performing physical exercise in both men and women.
Tadalista(Tadalafil) belongs to a class of phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 present in the penis from functioning quickly.
What is Tadalista 40 mg used for?
Tadalista 40 mg treats erectile dysfunction, a condition in which the penis does not get erect when a man is sexually excited. Every action performed when a man is sexually stimulated is done to increase the flow of blood through the penis to produce an erection.
Tadalista controls the enzymes present in the penis to maintain an erection after the penis is stocked by increasing the flow of blood to the penis. Remember that Tadalista 40 Mg will not work until and unless the penis will not perform the physical activity during sexual intercourse.
Apart from erectile dysfunction, Tadalista(Tadalafil) cures signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH) caused due to enlarged prostate.
Tadalista 40 mg helps in treating signs and symptoms of BPH, such as difficulty while urinating, decreased flow of urine, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and frequent urination, especially at night.
Tadalista(Tadalafil) can be used by both men and women to treat the signs and symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension that improves your stamina. It is the blood pressure in the arteries with which the right side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs.
The right ventricles have to pump blood harder when the small blood vessels in the lungs become resistant to the flow of blood. Tadalista relaxes blood vessels by working on phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5). As a result, the flow of the blood in the lungs reduces the workload of the heart.
When the blood vessels present in the lungs become narrow it starts to resist the flow of blood. Consequently, the right ventricle faces difficulty in pumping blood through the lungs.
Tadalista focuses on the PDE5 enzyme in the lungs to relax the blood vessels. This increases the supply of blood to the lungs reducing the workload of the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Tadalista 40 Mg
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd an Indian company manufactures Tadalista 40mg. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified pharmaceutical company that has been manufacturing, trading, and supplying health care solutions since 2009.
This company produces medicines that are cost-effective with assures quality of international standards for customers around the world.
For many decades the company has maintained its position as one of the leading Indian pharmaceutical companies based in Gujarat, India. The company has been successfully maintained the reputation for making safe and premium quality drugs in various therapeutic areas.
The company has been working in different medical sectors, such as Ayurvedic, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Biotic, and Veterinary products. The products manufactured by the company are now applicable in government, semi-government institutions that are prescribed by regular practitioners.
The vision and mission of the company are to be the most valued pharmaceutical company globally and to manufacture and provide the finest quality of generic drugs at the most economical rate, contributing towards enhancing the quality of human life and a healthier society.
Strengths of Tadalista 40 mg
The medicine Tadalista is available in various strengths, but here the strength of the medicine is 40 mg. The medicine has some benefits, such as:-
- Tadalista 40 Mg cures erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension in both men and women.
- It is a quality assured drug which is available online and in the stores.
- Tadalista 40mg has maintained a reputation in the pharmaceutical industry and can be trusted on its quality of drugs provided.
Possible Side Effects Of Tadalista 40 mg
Although Tadalista 40 Mg helps in the treatment of some medical complications. The medicine can show side effects in case consumed improperly. These side effects may need medical attention to heal. There are some possible side effects, such as:-
Common side effects
- Stomach upset or pain
Less common side effects
- Pain in arms, back, or jaws
- Loss of vision
- Pain in chest
- Chest tightness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in moving or swallowing
- Eye discharge
- Bloody nose
- Muscle stiffness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Pain in eyes
- Lack of strength
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Skin crack
- Cracks in the skin
- Difficulty in speaking
- Loss of heat from the body
- Red, irritation eye
- Sores, ulcer, or white spots in the month or on the lips
- Sudden cardiac death
- Difficulty in speaking
- Pain in joint or muscles
- Loss of heat from the body
- Slow speech
- Sudden cardiac death
- Swelling of the teeth, feet, or lower legs
- Red eyes
- Sores ulcer
- White spots on lips or in the mouth
- Prolonged painful erection of the penis
- Changes in colour vision
What are the medicines that interact with Tadalista 40 mg?
Various medicines show interactions with Tadalista 40 mg. The side effects depend on the way of interaction with other drugs and increase the risk of severe side effects. This description does not contain all the drugs that show interaction with Tadalista 40 mg. Therefore, it is good to consult your doctor about the drugs you consume simultaneously.
In general, here is a list of drugs that interact with Tadalista 40 mg, such as:-
- Nitrates like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, such as poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, such as doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs may affect the removal of Tadalista(Tadalafil) from the body, such as:-
- Azole antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors, likewise boceprevir, telaprevir
Do not consume Tadalista 40 mg with any other drugs containing tadalafil, such as sildenafil, vardenafil to avoid any frequent interactions, such as:-
What are the diseases that interact with Tadalista 40 mg?
Tadalista 40 mg interact with some diseases, such as:-
- Cardiovascular disease: Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitors present in Tadalista 40mg is harmful to people suffering from cardiovascular disease as it can increase cardiac risk.
Other cardiovascular diseases include angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, AV block, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, syncope, cerebral thrombosis, cerebrovascular haemorrhage, transient ischemic attack, cardiac arrest, heart failure, and hypertension.
- Pulmonary disease: Tadalista 40 Mg is not suitable for the people suffering from the pulmonary veno-occlusive disease(PVOD) because it may deteriorate your medical condition.
- Priapism: It is a medical condition in which the erection of the penis lasts for more than 6 hours. Consequently, it damages the penile tissue and may also lead to permanent loss of potency if not cured immediately. This is caused due to an improper way of consuming the medicine.
- Alcoholism: Consumption of alcohol will rapidly work on pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators, such as phosphodiesterase(PDE5) inhibitors. Therefore, limit the consumption of alcohol while consuming Tadalista 40 Mg.
- Difficulty while hearing: Tadalista 40 Mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors which result in decrease or loss of hearing followed by tinnitus or dizziness. A person experiencing difficulty in the hearing should not consume the medicine.
- Seizure disorders
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver disease
How does Tadalista 40 mg work?
The ideal way to consume Tadalista 40 mg is to follow the doctor’s prescription as it’s dosage varies with patients and its condition. The dose mentioned in this description is an average dose of Tadalista.
The dose of the medicine depends on the power of the drug and the purpose of consuming the drug. Since Tadalista 40 mg can be used for more than single purposes, its dose is recommended accordingly:-
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia: It is not recommended for children, and in the case of adults, 5 Mg of Tadalista in a single dose that should not be taken more than once in a single day.
- For erectile dysfunction: An adult should consume 10 Mg as a single dose of Tadalista just before 30 minutes from the time of sexual activity to help you with erectile dysfunction. It is prohibited for children.
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a person may have to take 2.5 Mg of medicine once a day every day without regard for the timing of the sexual activity.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40 Mg of Tadalista(two tablets of Tadalista 20 Mg) once a day is considered the average dose for adults. In case of children, the treatment should be asked by the doctor after consulting him.
Precautions while consuming Tadalista 40 Mg
Few things a person should remember while consuming Tadalista 40 Mg, such as:-
- Do not forget to inform the doctor if you are taking Tadalista 40 Mg in case of an emergency, especially for the heart patients.
- It is important to have a regular check-up of the blood pressure while using the medicine for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension because the dose may change according to the medical condition.
- Do not take Tadalista with Cialis or PDE5 inhibitors, such as sildenafil(Revatio or Viagra) or Vardenafil(Levitra), while treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do contact the doctor if the erection remains prolonged for more than 4-5 hours. Such conditions require immediate medical attention to prevent severe damage to the penis.
- Before taking this drug, it is good to inform your doctor if you ever had a history of heart disease or heart rhythm problems as it may cause serious side effects in heart patients.
- Inform the doctor in case you have a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease. It is a medical condition of narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart.
- People suffering from Peyronie’s disease should not consume Tadalista 40 mg without consulting the doctor.
- Do not consume too much alcohol because it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit may affect the efficiency of the drug.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose of Tadalista 40 mg cause difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out. In such cases, call immediately at the poison control centre. The United States people can call the poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Tadalista 40 mg
Keep Tadalista 40 mg at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not freeze the medicine.