Tadora 20 Mg
What Is Tadora 20 Mg?
Tadora 20 Mg is a medicine which relaxes muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood through some particular areas(especially genitalia area) of the body. Tadora is the brand name of the drug having a generic name, Tadalafil.
Tadora 20 mg helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and also in reducing the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Other drugs with different brand names containing the same generic name(tadalafil), such as Adcirca can also cure pulmonary arterial hypertension and improves the capacity of performing physical exercise in both men and women.
Tadora(Tadalafil) is a medicine of phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitors. It consists of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5. Another enzyme of the same group is present in the penis which is responsible for making the penis flaccid. It prevents PDE5 inhibitors(present in the penis) from functioning quickly. As a result, it prevents the penis from becoming flaccid even after sexual intercourse for upto 4 hours.
What is Tadora 20 Mg used for?
Tadora 20 mg treats erectile dysfunction, which is a medical condition in which the penis is unable to obtain a firm erection when a man is sexually excited. It helps in treating erectile dysfunction by giving the penis a firm erection when a man is unable to keep his penis erect. Th reason behind every action performed by a man during sexual activity is to increase the flow of blood through the penis for a firm erection.
Tadora 20 mg decreases the efficiency of PDE5 inhibitors and increases the flow of blood in order to maintain an erection even after sexual intercourse.
Keep this in mind that Tadora 20 mg may fail to work in case you do not perform the physical activity of the penis at the time of sexual intercourse. Therefore, without any physical activity, the medicine will not work efficiently.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is the pressure of the blood in the arteries with which the right side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs. As a result, the right ventricles find it difficult to pump blood when the small blood vessels in the lungs are resistant to the flow of blood.
When the blood vessels present in the lungs become narrow, causing resistance to the flow of blood. The right ventricle finds it difficult to pump blood through the lungs.
Tadora 20 mg works on phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) that relaxes blood vessels and increases the flow of blood through it. The medicine aims at PDE5 enzymes present in the lungs to relax the blood vessels. That leads to an increase in the supply of blood through the lungs reducing the workload on the heart.
About The Manufacturers Of Tadora 20 mg
Zydus Cadila, a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company, manufactures Tadora 20 mg. It is a fully integrated, a global healthcare provider with in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare. The company has strong capacity across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain.
The company manufactures medical products from formulations to active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. Zydus has maintained a reputation amongst Indian pharmaceutical companies for providing comprehensive and complete healthcare solutions.
The exciting thing about Zydus is its rich history and lineage. The origin of the company dates back during the 1950s. The company was established in the year 1952 by Mr Ramanbhai B. Patel (late). He was a first-generation entrepreneur and a doyen in the field of Indian Pharmaceuticals.
Zydus Cadila believes a vision that unleashes values. The company wants to be a leading global healthcare provider with a robust product pipeline. Its mission is to remain dedicated to life, in all its dimensions. Their world has a passion for innovation, commitment to partners and concern for people to create healthier communities globally.
Strengths of Tadora 20 Mg
Tadora 20 mg is available in various variants, but here the medicine has a strength of 20 Mg. There are many benefits of consuming medicine, such as:-
- Tadora 20 Mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- It assures the drug’s good quality along with its availability. The medicine can be purchased online or through the stores.
- Tadora 20 Mg has maintained its reputation in the pharmaceutical market and can be trusted on its quality of drugs manufactured.
Possible Side Effects Of Tadora 20 Mg
Tadora 20 Mg usually do not show any side effects, but it can happen if consumed improperly. These severe side effects may need medical attention to get cured. There are some possible side effects due to Tadora 20 Mg, such as:-
Common side effects
- Burning sensation in the heart
- Stomach upset or pain
Less common side effects
- Pain in arms, back, or jaws
- Loss of vision
- Pain in chest
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain in eyes
- Lack of strength
- Muscle stiffness
- Unusual tiredness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Loss of body heat
- Red eyes due to irritation
- Sores, ulcer, or white spots in the month or on the lips
- Cracks in the skin
- Sudden cardiac death
- Difficulty in speaking
- Cracks in the skin
- Difficulty while speaking
- Pain in joint or muscles
- Slow speech
- Sudden cardiac death due to arrest
- Swelling of the teeth, feet, or lower legs
- Sores ulcer
- Prolonged painful erection of the penis
- Changes in colour vision
What are the medicines that interact with Tadora 20 Mg?
Many drugs show interaction with Tadora 20Mg. The side effects depend on the way of interaction with other medications. The description provided may not contain all the drugs that show interaction with Tadora.
Therefore, it is good to consult the doctor about the medicines you have been consuming or will consume along with Tadora 20 mg. In general, here is a list of medicines that show interaction with Tadora 20Mg, such as:-
- Nitrates drugs like nitroglycerin or isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, like poppers containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, like doxazosin, tamsulosin(to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs may affect the efficiency of Tadora(Tadalafil) from the body, such as:-
- Azole antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors, likewise boceprevir, telaprevir
Never consume Tadora 20mg with any other drugs containing tadalafil, such as sildenafil, vardenafil. Some of the medicines that show frequent interactions with Tadora 20mg, such as:-
What are the diseases that interact with Tadora 20Mg?
Tadora 20mg show interaction with the following diseases, such as:-
- Pulmonary disease: Tadrise 20 mg is not suitable for the people having Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive disease(PVOD) as the medicine may worsen the condition.
- Cardiovascular disease: The medicine contains phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which is not good for the people having the cardiovascular disease because the drug can increase the cardiac risk.
Other cardiovascular diseases that may interact with Tadora 20mg include angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, AV block, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, syncope, cerebral thrombosis, cerebrovascular haemorrhage, transient ischemic attack, cardiac arrest, heart failure, and hypertension.
- Alcoholism: Consumption of alcohol may cause pressure-lowering effects of mild vasodilators, like phosphodiesterase(PDE5) inhibitors. Therefore, limit the consumption of alcohol while having Tadora 20 Mg.
- Priapism: It is a medical complication in which the erection of the penis lasts for more than 6 hours. It can damage the penile tissue and may also cause permanent loss of potency if not treated immediately. In case you do not consume the medicine as directed or the correct way, it can result in prolonged erection for more than 4 hours or priapism.
- Difficulty while hearing: Tadora 20mg contains phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) inhibitors which are associated with sudden decrease or loss of hearing accompanied by tinnitus or dizziness. A person experiencing difficulty in the hearing should not consume the drug.
- Seizure disorders
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver disease
How does Tadora 20 mg work?
The ideal way to consume the medicine is to follow the doctor’s prescription as it’s dosage varies with patients and its condition. The dose mentioned in this description is an average dose of Tadora 20 Mg.
The dose of the medicine depends on various factors, such as the power of the drug, the number of doses you take in a day, and the purpose of consuming the drug. Since Tadora 20Mg can help in a few medical complications, such as:-
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia: The medicine is not for children, and in case of adults, 10 Mg of the drug in a single dose that should not be taken more than once in a single day.
- For erectile dysfunction: An adult should consume 10 Mg as a single dose of Tadora just before 30 minutes from the time of sexual activity to help you with erectile dysfunction. Children should not consume this medicine.
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a person may have to take 2.5 Mg of Tadrise once a day every day without regard for the timing of the sexual activity.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40 Mg of Tadora(two tablets of Tadora 20 Mg) once a day is considered the average dose for adults. In the case of children, consult the health care specialist.
You may consume the medicine with or without food but do not consume more than one dose in a single day.
Precautions while consuming Tadora 20 Mg
Things a person should always keep in mind while using Tadora 20 Mg, such as:-
- Do remember to inform the doctor if you are taking Tadora 20 Mg, especially in the emergency medical condition of the heart.
- It is essential to go for a regular check-up of the blood pressure while using Tadalafil.
- Consult with the doctor in case you have a Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive disease.
- Avoid consuming Tadora 20mg with other medicines of the same type, such as Cialis or PDE5 inhibitors, sildenafil(Revatio or Viagra) or Vardenafil(Levitra), while treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do contact the doctor if the erection remains prolonged for more than 4-5 hours. Such conditions require immediate medical attention to prevent severe damage to the penis.
- Before taking this drug, it is good to inform your doctor if you ever had or have heart disease or heart rhythm problems as it may cause serious side effects in heart patients.
- If a person is suffering from Peyronie’s disease, avoid using the medicine without consulting the doctor.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol as it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Avoid consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit because it may change the amount of drug used by the body, reducing the effectiveness of the drug.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose of Tadora 20mg may cause difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out.
In such situations, call immediately at the local poison control centre.
The United States citizen can call the poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Tadora 20 mg
Keep Tadora 20 mg closed at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not freeze the medicine.