Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
What is Vigora oral jelly?
Vigora oral jelly is a medicine used in the treatment of sexual problems in men, such as erectile dysfunction and other related issues related to impotence and more. The drug falls under the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor that relaxes the blood vessels and improves the flow of blood through that particular area.
Vigora Oral Jelly is the brand name of the medicine which is also known by its generic name called Sildenafil Citrate. Zydus Cadila(German Remedies Ltd.) manufactures Vigora oral jelly.
Vigora oral jelly is medicine for phosphodiesterase(PDE) containing an active quantity of Sildenafil Citrate citrate. Vigora oral jelly is considered the most common adequate prescription fertility that is highly recommended by the doctor in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence in men.
The penis contains an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors that help in reducing the erection of the penis. Vigora oral jelly falls under the category of drugs known as phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitors and prevents this enzyme from functioning quickly and thus keeping the penis in erection position even after sexual intercourse.
Note that such a drug will not work without the physical action of the penis that occurs during sexual intercourse. Vigora oral jelly is available only through the doctor’s prescription and is available in both tablet and powdered form for suspension.
What is Vigora oral jelly used for?
Vigora oral jelly helps in the treatment of male sexual problems, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood in the male reproductive organ, penis. Remember that this drug does not protect against any sexually transmitted diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis.
Vigora oral jelly increases the flow of blood in the penis to make it erect and does not let the enzyme known as phosphodiesterase(PDE) present in the penis to function quickly as this enzyme will keep the penis to remain in an erect position. These two actions performed by the medicine helps men to sustain an erection for a longer period of time.
About the Vigora oral jelly manufacturer
Zydus Cadila(German Remedies Ltd.), an Indian Pharmaceutical company manufactures Vigora oral jelly which is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. The company was established by Mr Ramanbhai B. Patel (late) in 1952. He was the first-generation entrepreneur and a doyen in the field of Indian Pharmaceuticals.
The company has earned a reputation amongst Indian pharmaceutical companies for providing comprehensive and complete healthcare solutions. In the year 1995, the company was restructured and was formed Cadila Healthcare under the aegis of the Zydus group. From a humble turnover of Rs. 250 crore in 1995 the group witnessed significant financial growth and registered a turnover of over Rs. 12,700 crores in FY19.
The company is dedicated to the life, in all its dimension. Its mission is to create healthier communities.
With the help of these initiatives, the group reaches out to the community that forms a part of finding new expressions for its mission to build healthier communities globally.
Strengths of Vigora oral jelly
The strength of Vigora oral jelly is 100mg. There are some advantages of consuming Vigora oral jelly, such as:-
- Vigora oral jelly is the cheapest economical medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- The drug gives a long-lasting erection.
- It is easy for anyone to purchase the drug because it is available both online and in the local stores.
- Vigora oral jelly is a highly used drug destroying the difficulties and demand for medicine.
Possible side effects of Vigora oral jelly
Vigora oral jelly usually does not show any unwanted side effects in men consuming it. Adverse side effects may occur due to drug or disease interactions.
The Vigora oral jelly side effects are categorized below, such as:-
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Stomach upset and pain
- Pain while urinating
- Pain in the bladder
- Burning sensation in the chest or stomach
- Blood in urine
- Frequently urinating
- Feeling of numbness, crawling, itching, numbness
Rare side effects
- Cool and pale skin
- Lack of concentration
- Dryness of the mouth
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Cold sweat
- Mental depression
- Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- Sensitivity to light
- Skin ulcers
- Excessive hunger
- Fever or chills
- Increased thirst and sweating
- Sore throat
- Twitching of the muscles
You may not see some other side effects in the above list. In case you feel any kind of symptoms, do not ignore it. Instead, consult the doctor about it in order to avoid any severe medical complications.
Priapism warning: Priapism is a medical condition in which the erection won’t go away. The condition will become serious if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. In such a situation, call 911 and go for immediate medical help. It may occur in case of overdose or improper way of using the medicine.
Sudden hearing loss: Improper consumption may show interactions and can result in hearing loss, tinnitus(ringing in the ears) or dizziness. Stop taking any more doses of Vigora oral jelly if you start to experience any of such symptoms.
Sudden vision loss: Vigora oral jelly may cause some of the unwanted side effects, such as sudden vision loss in either one or both the eyes. It is a severe health issue that should be considered and stop taking the drug in such cases.
What are the medicines that interact with Vigora oral jelly?
Medical science has reached that point of success where a person can consume more than one drug simultaneously, even if the interaction might occur. But the doctor will have to change the dose or may have to take certain necessary precautions in consuming the medicine.
However, do not consume Vigora oral jelly with another drug in order to prevent the chance of having any medical complications. Some medicines may show interaction with Vigora oral jelly, such as:-
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Amyl Nitrite
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
You may need to consume some medicines with Vigora oral jelly for some medical conditions. But it is better to consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Amyl Nitrite
What are the diseases that interact with Vigora oral jelly?
Some of the diseases show interactions with Vigora oral jelly. Those diseases are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease: This drug can lower the blood pressure of the body, and if the person is suffering from cardiovascular disease in the last six months, do ask the doctor before consuming this medicine. These medical complications include a stroke, heart attack, or life-threatening improper rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Pulmonary disease: As the drug affects the rhythm of the heartbeat, it will alter the pulmonary artery that can lead to worsening the heart function. Hence, people suffering from pulmonary diseases should consult the doctor before consuming Vigora oral jelly.
- Peyronie’s disease: It is a type of disease in which problems arise with the shape of the penis. Using Vigora oral jelly while suffering from such a condition will worsen the situation and sometimes may cause you erection more than 4 hours.
- Sickle cell anaemia: Use of Vigora oral jelly may cause you to pain in sickle cell anaemia known as the vaso-occlusive crisis. Hence, consult the doctor if you fall under this condition before consuming the medicine.
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding: The use of Vigora oral jelly increases the risk of developing ulcers, stomach bleeding, or tiny holes in the lining of the digestive system. These medical conditions can be fatal, so if you have stomach ulcers and are thinking of using Vigora oral jelly, do not forget to consult the doctor before use.
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Renal dysfunction
- Seizure disorders
How does Vigora oral jelly work?
Always consume Vigora oral jelly as directed by the doctor. Always remember to follow instructions as provided in the prescription because the medicine will work efficiently and without any unwanted side effects only when used correctly. Hence, the patient should follow the instructions of consuming the drug and its dosage.
Consume Vigora oral jelly orally with or without a glass of water since the medicine is in the gelatinous form you don't need water to consume it. You can consume it without water as the drug gets absorbed instantly through the veins of the tongue. There is no need for chewing, crushing or swallowing it entirely. There is no harm in consuming the drug with an empty stomach.
The drug is available with various other brand names containing the same salt(Sildenafil Citrate citrate), and the dosage for all of them is different from one another.
Another drug is containing the same salt used to treat erectile dysfunction known as Viagra. Usually, it is good to have viagra 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity.
It will take almost 4 hours for the penis to return to its normal state after taking the drug. Do not consume Viagra more than once in one day.
Precautions while consuming Vigora oral jelly
Here is a list of points that a person should take care of while consuming Vigora oral jelly.
- During an emergency medical condition, do inform the doctor that you are consuming Vigora oral jelly, especially people suffering from heart problems.
- Avoid using Vigora oral jelly with nitrate drugs that usually treat angina or hypertension. Such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, etc.
- Go for a regular check-up if you are a heart patient suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. To allow the doctor to regulate the medicine according to the medical condition.
- Do not take any other drug containing tadalafil, such as Viagra, Vardenafil, Cialis, etc. Inform the doctor if you ever have or had heart disease.
- In case you have already consumed medicines for hypertension, you may feel symptoms, such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness because Vigora oral jelly decreases the blood pressure. Inform your doctor about such experiences if you fall under this category.
- Immediately consult the doctor in case the erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more, causing pain. Such conditions require immediate medical treatment.
- Do not take any other drug without consulting the doctor as it may show severe interactions causing side effects.
- Vigora oral jelly cures erectile dysfunction(impotence in men).
- Some medical conditions may get worse with the use of Vigora oral jelly, such as cardiovascular disease, stomach ulcer, sickle cell anaemia, Peyronie's disease, pulmonary diseases, liver disease, retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders.
What to do in case of an overdose of the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
The people of the United States can call the local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Storage of Vigora oral jelly
Keep Vigora oral jelly(Sildenafil Citrate) in a closed container at room temperature away from the heat, moisture, sunlight, and children. In case you need any further help, ask your healthcare professional, how to handle the drug.